• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saudi prince arrested in largest drug bust in the history of Beirut’s airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not the prince of US yet he thinks that his diplomatic immunity somehow makes him omnipotent with all that "I could have you killed" talks. Someday he's gonna fuck with a person who won't care about his diplomatic immunity. Fuck this piece of shit.

Can't he get banned from visiting US?

liquidtmd

Banned
He's not the prince of US yet he thinks that his diplomatic immunity somehow makes him omnipotent with all that "I could have you killed" talks. Someday he's gonna fuck with a person who won't care about his diplomatic immunity. Fuck this piece of shit.

6a0168ea36d6b2970c017617309b57970c-pi

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Interesting as to see just how far these Saudi princes' entitlement and influence goes.
" Do want your pilgrims to be able to make Hajj or not?...Yeah I thought so you dirty ajanib."

Ruling over Islam's two holiest cities gives them quite the leverage against other Muslim countries.

see5harp

Where's the justice in this world? Some day the Saudi's are going to reap what they sow Your hear that SAUDI's?!?! You will the ones farting in OURRRRR faces!

boiled goose

good with gravy
Who drops the charges ?
We make business with these people all the time among other things.
Saudi Arabia was even elected at the UN human rights council thanks to us.

We're just as hypocrite as they are.

Hypocrites everywhere sure.

Passing legislation with punishments including whipping and death for things you do yourself is worse.

Everything is all the same is bullshit reductionism.

hypernima

Banned

nah, he'll just take a wrong turn to compton and get fucked up

Thing is, when you mess with these people, not only you put yourself at risk, you also put people around you at risk.

My relative is a judge (not in the US though) and has seen many horrible examples. He heard a case when a cop arrested a person from a royal family (of an undisclosed country). The case was dropped. Few months later that cop and his entire family reported missing. No investigation taken place. No news. Nothing.

Thing is, when you mess with these people, not only you put yourself at risk, you also put people around you at risk.

My relative is a judge (not in the US though) and has seen many horrible examples. He heard a case when a cop arrested a person from a royal family (of an undisclosed country). The case was dropped. Few months later that cop and his entire family reported missing. No investigation taken place. No news. Nothing.

so pretty much like a cartel but with immunity?

iamblades

Why would they? There's like 10.000 Saudi princes, most of them not very rich.

Depends on what you mean by 'very rich'.

Are they all 'i have a private yacht as big as the titanic' rich? Certainly not, but I don't think he is struggling enough to be so brazen about something like this unless he was fairly certain he would get away with it.

I guess this is what's it's like when you're the chosen Arabs of the NWO. The world is just your oyster for hookers and blow and designer drugs and hiring American starlets and models to come party with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom