• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saudi Prince demands to be farted on, berates protesting onlookers affirming divine r

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Borat tier shenanigans right here.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/21/saudi-prince-accused-of-gay-sex-threats-and-fart-in-face-demand/

A Saudi Arabian prince is accused by three female staffers of acting like a bizarre party boy — engaging in a gay-sex act in front of them, threatening a woman’s life, demanding that an assistant fart in his face while others watched and declaring, “I am a prince and I do what I want,” according to a report.

Prince Majed bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, who is the son of the late King Abdullah, allegedly engaged in the lurid behavior at his $37 million mansion in Beverly Hills, according to a lawsuit filed by a trio of women who worked for him there, the Daily Mail reports.

The lawsuit accuses Al Saud, 29, of being drunk and on drugs — and of making crude sexual advances on men and women alike.

The prince is accused of getting on top of one woman and grinding on her in a “sexual and aggressive manner.” He also allegedly threatened the life of another woman after she refused to “party” with him, the report said.

The prince of Saudi Arabia — where gay acts are punishable by death — was also witnessed romping with a male aide, whom the women saw stroking his penis, the Los Angeles civil suit says.

And he is accused of making one of the women watch while he had a male aide fart in his face. When he was challenged on his behavior, he allegedly shouted out, “I am a prince and I do what I want. You are nobody.”

This tool was also recently dropped on charges of assaulting more women in one of his parties. Pretty gross this dude just gets off cause hey Saudi relations with US.

Edit: Title was supposed to have "right" at the end, mobile lied to me I could fit that all in :/

You don't have to be a Saudi prince to get away with that shit, just rich.

Considering these women were literally bloodied and screaming while scaling the walls trying to escape from his party no, I don't think your average rich person would get off on those charges. Or maybe I'm putting too much faith in the judicial process in this country :p

They should have posted more about the fart thing. The other stuff is horrible but demanding someone farts in you face is pretty awesome.

Chariot

I hope this helps the saudi progress of acceptance of people farting in each others faces.

edit: Also gotta says these Disney princes get weirder by the year.

Dennis

Banned
The prince of Saudi Arabia — where gay acts are punishable by death — was also witnessed romping with a male aide, whom the women saw stroking his penis, the Los Angeles civil suit says.

And he is accused of making one of the women watch while he had a male aide fart in his face.

Well then.

Chariot

i actually dont get what he gets out of that. Shouldnt he be farting in his aide's face instead?
I guess he likes the smell. It's the best reason I can think of.

CVk5WNs.gif

Fluff piece to divert from actual problems of Saudi Arabia, clever. Princes are creepy sexually assaulting pervs, big whoop.

Like I'm not surprised they act like that, guess I'm more thrown off this guy has put down stakes in Hollywood. Didn't know these guys flocked over here for their Caligula parties and actually set up residence.

Like I'm not surprised they act like that, guess I'm more thrown off this guy has put down stakes in Hollywood. Didn't know these guys flocked over here for their Caligula parties and actually set up residence.

He will have a place in London too. Most of the GCC nationals have huge places in the UK/US where they vacation in the summer. Not all are like this however! most go with their families and spend a few weeks there.

37 million in LA is pretty crazy. Im not sure if this is the same guy driving his La Ferrari dangerously in beverly hills recently?

Edit: My bad, those were Qatari's

I'll say, does this dude know how to roll up or what.

"You, fart in my face!!"
"But..."
"I'm royalty dammit, when I say fart, you say 'how loud sir?'"

Do you reckon if the fart was TOO loud or too wet or smelled too bad, he would be in trouble? Or would that like be better and he would get rewarded?

He will have a place in London too. Most of the GCC nationals have huge places in the UK/US where they vacation in the summer. Not all are like this however! most go with their families and spend a few weeks there.

37 million in LA is pretty crazy. Im not sure if this is the same guy driving his La Ferrari dangerously in beverly hills recently?

Edit: My bad, those were Qatari's

Yeah it was mostly the figure for that property that made me raise an eyebrow, but guess I'm not too shocked these dudes wanna parade their wealth in the West, especially LA.

Yeah it was mostly the figure for that property that made me raise an eyebrow, but guess I'm not too shocked these dudes wanna parade their wealth in the West, especially LA.

Well, when you live in Saudi all year and are under the intense scrutiny of the media, there isnt too much to be done.

Come to LA with its year long perfect weather and you get all you can eat farts - so much better.

Well, when you live in Saudi all year and are under the intense scrutiny of the media, there isnt too much to be done.

Come to LA with its year long perfect weather and you get all you can eat farts - so much better.

Hell they should open up some methane bars around town to give those O2 bars a run for their money. They're clearly onto something.

This is Borat tier shenanigans right here.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/21/saudi-prince-accused-of-gay-sex-threats-and-fart-in-face-demand/

This tool was also recently dropped on charges of assaulting more women in one of his parties. Pretty gross this dude just gets off cause hey Saudi relations with US.

Edit: Title was supposed to have "right" at the end, mobile lied to me I could fit that all in :/

This was the first thing I thought off when reading about this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4wZh-kSNE0

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Come on guys, we're all adults here I think we can all admit that it's sexy to have people fart in your face. While on crank. While somebody watches.

No need to shame this guy

KDR_11k

Wouldn't this get people executed in Saudi Arabia? Probably representative of what we all think about the Saudi govt's actions...

Bronx-Man

Banned
When I read this story I can envision a nice little indie movie where the prince meets a quirky and irreverent girl with short purple hair that teaches him how to find himself and that there's more to life than just vanity. Then his family finds out about his wild behavior and his love for a western infidel and orders him back to Saudi Arabia but he chooses to reject them and be with his girl. Then his family begrudgingly accepts it and everyone lives happily ever after.

Chariot

When I read this story I can envision a nice little indie movie where the prince meets a quirky, irreverent, girl with short purple hair that teaches him how to find himself and that there's more to life than just vanity.

Then even his family finds out and orders him back to Saudi Arabia, but chooses to reject them and be with his girl but then his family begrudgingly accepts it and everyone lives happily ever after.
What part of farting into his face and a dude stroking his penis gave you that imagination?

Wouldn't this get people executed in Saudi Arabia? Probably representative of what we all think about the Saudi govt's actions...

Dont know about executed - but severely punished for homosexuality - for sure. Defn jail and lashing.

For the farts i dont know. I dont think a precedent has been set yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom