• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

sjay1994

So good. I hope we get some LP resets soon as apart from This and Rustlemania I've got nothing to watch D:

Super pissed as well. I replayed Resident Evil 2 because of hype and this LP got me in the mood to play 3. I got my gamecube copy back off a friend and god knows what he did but its broke and the GC won't read it. Copies are like 30 quid on ebay D:

Until Dawn is out in 2 weeks, so thats probably getting added to the docket since Mat is super hyped by it.

I hope its a Super Best friends thing, and not just Pat.

More people arguing about decisions is more entertaining IMO

Anung

Un Rama
Until Dawn is out in 2 weeks, so thats probably getting added to the docket since Mat is super hyped by it.

I hope its a Super Best friends thing, and not just Pat.

More people arguing about decisions is more entertaining IMO

Oh man, Until Dawn could be something really special. Sad Trilogy: Horror Edition.

sjay1994

Until Dawn has the potential to be the best LP, or The Evil Within Part 2.0: Definitive Edition. We can only hope that it's the former.

Evil Within was a clusterfuck due to the in game issues being the frame rate, loading times and the crashes on PC due to black bar removal.

Until Dawn's only apparent flaw in terms of technical issues is it sometimes drops frames, but it should be fixed hopefully.

And the story is going to be dumb, but thats intentional on Until Dawns part because it knows what it wants to be, unlike evil within which had a dumb story and took itself way to seriously.

sjay1994

Does a LP exist with the Pat, Liam and Woolie combo?

There have been

Matt + Pat: Duh
Woolie + Matt: Cryme Tyme
Pat+Woolie: DS, BB, Tormentum
Matt+ Liam: LiS
Woolie+ Liam: Guacamelee, the fall
Pat+ Liam: SMRPG
Matt+Woolie+Pat: Beyond

I don't think the Pat+Liam+Woolie full LP exists.

whGtvti.png

Twitter

Super hyped at the logo for Russlecuffs 2

Skrams

We'll probably get an Until Dawn Full LP, since I feel like Matt's confirmed it somewhere before. No idea if it'll be day one or for the shitstorm though. I think they're giving up those day one views if they did it for shitstorm, but they've been known to make poor decisions before.

Wrestling has suplexes. You know what else has suplexes?

This is it brothers. We've waited years for this.

You actually convinced me that you might have more than 0% chance. It's still like 2%, but it's more than nothing.

Numb

We'll probably get an Until Dawn Full LP, since I feel like Matt's confirmed it somewhere before. No idea if it'll be day one or for the shitstorm though. I think they're giving up those day one views if they did it for shitstorm, but they've been known to make poor decisions before.

You actually convinced me that you might have more than 0% chance. It's still like 2%, but it's more than nothing.

Looking forward to a full LP with the entire crew aswell. Or even two LPs of it with different players cos of the amount of choices and whatnot. I'm down.

Only person who believed was him alone and now you have given him false hope in your support. It'll take months of no Ultimax to return him to the state he was in now.

MncPsycho

Neo Member
So with the Rustlemania 2 trailer and the short in-game openings of the guys' CAW beating each other up, does anyone else kind of want them to do an LP of wrestling story mode?

That trailer kind of makes me want the guys to be in a dumb wrestling storyline with each other.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH THEY'RE PUSHING
HOTDOG MAN
I can't wait for them to see him again throughout the playthrough

I was hyped at it while playing it too.

Oh man, LiS Ep 4 is some Steins;Gate shit.

I cannot imagine how fucking confused everyone will be when Good Max D-Mails her way out of that shit universe/timeline.

Maybe that timeline is Stargate level screwed.

aly

I dunno, I just can't get into LiS.

Yeah it's not for everyone. I know I would've never looked at it if it wasn't for this playthrough. Now I'm hooked and watching people play high school time travel simulator until I can buy the full thing.

Top Bottom