• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Neol

Oops

I'll leave it there and let everyone think I'm an idiot then. I skimmed the episode list to remember the early episodes and misconstrued it as being earlier than it was. Everyone proceed to stone me.

I don't think I'd say a long time still since I think Tiger Millionaire is an easy place it takes off which is after only an hour and a half of run time. Then you start getting into the shit of Fusions and Sword Fighting and it's a snowball from there. I wasn't hooked immediately either, but I think saying Steven's a shit kid for at least 20 episodes is still a little much.

It is a bit much but its a pretty common opinion. I know a lot of people dropped it early on cause they just simply did not like Steven which is a bit sad but understandable since your not getting attached to the main character.

Its not like Adventure Time where you can just pick it up anytime cause Finn and Jake are just goofy likable characters. Same with how Regular Show is and sadly those two shows aren't looking that great these days.

Yeah that AT/Steven Universe argument was rough, but I never cared about AT plot all that much and definitely think it's humor is stronger than SU. Steven Universe's story points are great though, and I think Pat's reason for the Steven hate is pretty ridiculous. It might help that I watch these shows with my younger brother and enjoy the antics of goofy kid characters.

I like Regular Show more than both though, even if it's really formulaic at this point.

U can't beat this

https://youtu.be/n_OC-RAm7Qs

Yeah that AT/Steven Universe argument was rough, but I never cared about AT plot all that much and definitely think it's humor is stronger than SU. Steven Universe's story points are great though, and I think Pat's reason for the Steven hate is pretty ridiculous. It might help that I watch these shows with my younger brother and enjoy the antics of goofy kid characters.

I like Regular Show more than both though, even if it's really formulaic at this point.

U can't beat this

https://youtu.be/n_OC-RAm7Qs

That's amazing, do they spoof the Congratulations scene too?

Also Gravity Falls is best cartoon.
Part 1 | Part 2

I'm still waiting for all of Life of Strange to be finished before I jump in. So I can just do it all in one. Well, only if the game doesn't drop the ball in the final episode.

Also Matt/Liam doing Rare Replay stuff? That'll be neat. And I agree, I'd get an XBO just for Rare Replay. But I'm a student who is poor and needs to learn. So maybe in a few more years.

Okingjrr

I'm still waiting for all of Life of Strange to be finished before I jump in. So I can just do it all in one. Well, only if the game doesn't drop the ball in the final episode.

Also Matt/Liam doing Rare Replay stuff? That'll be neat. And I agree, I'd get an XBO just for Rare Replay. But I'm a student who is poor and needs to learn. So maybe in a few more years.

I believe we'll be getting a Matt/Woolie playthrough of Blast Corps, since the've talked about doing one in the past. Maybe Liam will join them?

The new LiS was pretty good. Spoilers for the episode and LiS.
I do wonder if there will be any consequences from that timeline. It doesn't seem like it will, but it's weird to have all of that happen and have it end with basically nothing really changing. Also I would have typed in frankerz

Now for that podcast goodness.

I believe we'll be getting a Matt/Woolie playthrough of Blast Corps, since the've talked about doing one in the past. Maybe Liam will join them?

Neat.

But what I really need is a Pat/Liam LP already. Preferably an RPG. Preferably Nier.
LISA would be nice too

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Max has no imagination
how hard is it to ask Chloe if she has any photos from right before the accident and use that photo to go back and slash some tires to prevent both tragedies rather than letting her father just eat it.

I think the catch is that Max has to have been present when the photo was taken. Max was in Seattle when the accident happened, and for quite a long time before that, so she couldn't do anything to prevent it.

Numb

Liam's sense of comedy and timing is the best.
Like he's kicking someone in the balls out of nowhere with a blank face and just leaving afterwards as they roll on the ground in pain wondering why.

Fat4all

Banned
pBRfXJr.gif

Well, it took 11 videos, but they finally played a game this Rustlemania that left their jimmies rustled.

Holy shit, that 5 Star Wrestling game looked so garbage.

Hard cut to podcast audio? 7/10 they tried
Oof

Man GoT is starting to be a tough watch. Not even because of Woolie and Matt...the game just has annoying, bland characters and it makes nothing exciting or interesting to play.

I think Tell Tale games are really starting to show their flaws especially compared to Life is Strange.

I keep refreshing youtube, but where is the video dammit.

Also in the new Star Fox video, they mentioned they want to do a live action bit where their costumes might actually get them arrested. Woo, something to look forward to.

Edit: The site has it!

RUSTLEMANIA 2: SUPERBRAWL SATURDAY III – POWER MOVE PRO WRESTLING

(well... there's no video)
YouTube

I think this is the first time I've got to a SBFP video on youtube and I was in the single digits. There's only 4 views :O

Top Bottom