• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scream Queens |OT|

Verdre

Unconfirmed Member
Emma Roberts is great, but Abigail Breslin has absolutely nailed the little she's had to work with. Those looks.

lumi7890

That twist was straight out of Scream and Scary Movie.
Hmn...

Also, that Frat was pretty... clutch the pearls.
Not only that but the twist is simalar to a game that came out this year as well.

Also channel no 5 not a good actor what if someone walk in on them when she came back.

Floridian

I am going to need that fraternity group scream gif.

6Uc5yEW.gif

TripOpt55

So silly but a whole lot of fun. Emma Roberts is great in this role and Nick Jonas was hilarious too. Him and Chad together was gold. I especially loved the Michael Bay bit. And man they aren't holding back on the kills. Scream the TV series really wussed out in that regard, so I'm glad this show isn't holding back. Should be a fun season.

mreddie

Thought it was okay but I assume shit will slow down already.

Called Grande getting axed quick and the maid getting a death I swear I saw in a Nic Cage movie.

The screaming got old quick and yep, everything has a secret. Not shocked.

Jonas in cahoots was a good Russo swerve.

This might be my favorite new show of the season so far. I really like the level of comedy in it. It isn't at the scary movie level of comedy which I'm grateful for.

EulaCapra

I fucking died at Chanel #2's sequence. And Niecy Nash got me rolling on the floor like a sloppy pig with 1-866-KLJ0199.

But I hope Chad's not the killer. Everyone's still a suspect including Chanel #1 if Boone's a Devil accomplice, but Chad is literally the only one that turns up out of the blue and also hurrahed during the lawnmower kill.

I loved it.

Totally can tell you're getting older when you're no longer swooning over the frat boys, but you'd move heaven and earth to get five minutes alone with Grace's dad.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Ariana Grande is dead already? :(

Loving Scream Queens, texting scene was hilarious.

Is this going to be up for streaming on Hulu or Netflix? I can see Hulu have a page for it already. If so, how long after airing can I expect to wait before being able to stream it?

RedAssedApe

Banned
Is this going to be up for streaming on Hulu or Netflix? I can see Hulu have a page for it already. If so, how long after airing can I expect to wait before being able to stream it?

Hulu free is delayed. But Hulu+ is next day if I'm not mistaken. Netflix won't get it until sometime after the season airs. If it does well and there is a season 2, season won't be up until the next season is about to start if at all.

Top Bottom