• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega's Blood Will Tell

244467-mock.jpg

What do yous think about this game. Anyone played it? It looks like a Samurai version of Shinobi.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I thought this was going to be about the imminent death of Sega.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
TAJ said:
I thought this was going to be about the imminent death of Sega.

LMAO!! I thought the same thing

Ill Saint

Judging by the latest IGN vids, this is gonna be well sweet. Seems to have come in leaps and bounds... it was looking fairly mediocre early on, but I'm really expecting big things of it now. Animation is excellent, seems to have quite a big scope to it, graphics are very nice, and it looks like great fun.

SEGA!

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Is this Dororo? If not, what's the deal w/ that game? Looks cool. Is it out yet?

HAOHMARU

Is this that anime whith the bionic samurai warrior? I heard it was badass...I'm definately going to be checking this out.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
I get confused these days... So Sega developed this? Or are they just publishing?

DaCocoBrova said:
I get confused these days... So Sega developed this? Or are they just publishing?

They're developing it. Before Sega formed back into 1 company it was being developed by Sega WOW. But it's from the Overworks division (Shinobi, Kunoichi, SoA ect).

Top Bottom