• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Burst |OT| We Now Live In a Post Happy Boobs Wrapped World

Tohsaka

Hanasaku,Tari Tari, Guilty Crown, I'll just watch all of it.

It's Tari Tari for sure. Guilty Crown isn't really focused on beach scenes like that, and I remember the scene in question from Tari Tari. I probably still have screencaps from that episode somewhere, even.

Chrom

It's Tari Tari for sure. Guilty Crown isn't really focused on beach scenes like that, and I remember the scene in question from Tari Tari. I probably still have screencaps from that episode somewhere, even.

There were beach scenes in Tari Tari? I know that the setting took place near a beach but I can't seem to recall any actual beach scenes in it.

Tohsaka

There were beach scenes in Tari Tari? I know that the setting took place near a beach but I can't seem to recall any actual beach scenes in it.

tariu0sgc.jpg
This is from episode four. I didn't save a picture of Sawa in that episode as it turns out, but it's from that episode I believe.

Chrom

This is from episode four. I didn't save a picture of Sawa in that episode as it turns out, but it's from that episode I believe.

Ah, seems like you're right about that, but I'll still stand by the notion that the picture isn't of Sawa from Tari Tari.

(Come on, someone back me up here.)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yes, that gif was from Episode 8 of Guilty Crown, according to a reverse image search on Google.

& finished up Sonic Lost World, so looks like I'll pick up an eShop card before class, then download the game once I'm done.

Scavenger

Maximuscards.com doesn't have phone verification (they ask for a phone number, but it's not required for verification) and they send the code instantly to your email. Cards are marked up, though ($20 credit costs really $24), but depending on your options it might not be a bad choice.
Thanks, but they still need other information that is even worse than just the phone verification:

Hi,
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please send us your:
- scanned valid ID (e.g. driver license, passport, etc.)
- copy of credit card billing statement/electricity bill showing your current address

We'll send you the codes after successful verification.
Thanks for your cooperation and again, sorry for any inconvenience

MaximusCards.com
Most normal online stores don't their customers like criminals and require scanned ID's plus other crap...

Their service is quick though. Send a request for cancellation and got a response really quick.

I'm getting a more expensive card now without this bullshit.

Best news is that you get it almost for free if you bought Fire Emblem and SMT IV, which you should've, with the 30 bucks they gave you.

Love all the boobs in the OP. Well done.

I would totally buy this if there was actually more boobage in this game. Like, if these girls were topless. I hate the boob phobia in modern day culture, where simply having cleavage and large breasts = boob game. Big whoop.

ohlawd

they shoulda changed the downloading screen for SK.

instead of these orb things falling down the cart, it should have been boobs.

And my 3ds collection grows. This will be the perfect game to tide me over until the Ace attorney dlc and the new legend of zelda.

Javier

Thanks, but they still need other information that is even worse than just the phone verification:

Most normal online stores don't their customers like criminals and require scanned ID's plus other crap...

Their service is quick though. Send a request for cancellation and got a response really quick.

I'm getting a more expensive card now without this bullshit.
Weird, they never asked me for any of that. It probably depends on what country you're in.

cjkeats

Had to delete some stuff to make room. Guess it's soon time to invest in a bigger card.
This download is going to be forever.

Top Bottom