• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Burst |OT| We Now Live In a Post Happy Boobs Wrapped World

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Couldn't get my copy of Pokemon Y sold, so I guess I'll be waiting to grab this. Ah well. Hope you guys enjoy it, though!

Any reviews up yet, by the way?

jackal27

Banned
Can't wait to hear some impressions/reviews. Really curious about this game, but I don't like to buy things I haven't researched.

I'm just hoping for some silly/cute beat em up combo action.

zroid

Banned
Can't wait to hear some impressions/reviews. Really curious about this game, but I don't like to buy things I haven't researched.

I'm just hoping for some silly/cute beat em up combo action.

I would normally be in the same boat, but I just bought this for the stupid/weird/how did this get localized? factors alone. Even if the game is shite, I guess I'm okay with that.

HguVU.gif

zroid

Banned
Also I just want to say $30 is the most I've ever spent on a single digital purchase from any platform or service. Previous record was held by $20 for WipEout HD.

So... congrats, XSEED.

If I wanna get $30 in cards for this I gotta get a $10 and a $20 card, with the $10 only available at Target, right? Also there's no BS like them charging you tax on the cards, is there?

GeekyDad

Well, it's done downloading. The default goes to the "red" icon when starting a new game, but doesn't the story begin with the "green" school or whatever? Not sure which I should start first in order to keep the story sequential.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
If I wanna get $30 in cards for this I gotta get a $10 and a $20 card, with the $10 only available at Target, right? Also there's no BS like them charging you tax on the cards, is there?

There's $35 cards, which you'd be better off getting anyway since the eShop charges tax.

Get me one too ;__;

Just kidding. I can wait. :lol I never thought it'd be so hard to sell a copy of Pokemon though, haha.

zroid

Banned
Well, it's done downloading. The default goes to the "red" icon when starting a new game, but doesn't the story begin with the "green" school or whatever? Not sure which I should start first in order to keep the story sequential.

It recommends you start with Hanzo

Gbraga

Kinda off topic, but did XSEED comment on KID sales? I heard it wasn't so good near launch, so I'm hoping they at least got their money back. They did a great job and the game is awesome, it'd be a shame if they lost money making it available in the west.

It's not hard to change your eShop zip code if you want to get stuff tax free, is it? I actually live in FL so I've never had to do so.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
It's not hard to change your eShop zip code if you want to get stuff tax free, is it? I actually live in FL so I've never had to do so.

I'm pretty sure your zip on the eShop has to match the zip on your credit/debit card billing address though, so I couldn't change mine.

Hatsuu

XSEED

Nope, I highly encourage you try the 'red' school, Hanzo Academy, first.
Edit: Someone else answered first, ha.

I'm actually surprised there are male characters. Just assumed it was an all-female cast.
Kiriya is one of my favorite characters, even! He has a surprising amount of depth.

ohlawd

lols I'm not even playing the plots. messing around in the dressing room with Hibari cuz Yuka Iguchi HNNNNNNNNNNG

zroid

Banned
I'm pretty sure your zip on the eShop has to match the zip on your credit/debit card billing address though, so I couldn't change mine.

You can change your State/Province in the eShop (for tax purposes) and still have the zip code match. This is allowed because you might be visiting a different state for example when you make the purchase. Obviously your credit card's billing address doesn't change.

Dunno if this is a dumb question, but how similar is this game to Code of Princess? I was thinking of getting a beat em up and these two seem pretty good.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
You can change your State/Province in the eShop (for tax purposes) and still have the zip code match. This is allowed because you might be visiting a different state for example when you make the purchase. Obviously your credit card's billing address doesn't change.

Huh, interesting, didn't know that. Thanks.

Dunno if this is a dumb question, but how similar is this game to Code of Princess? I was thinking of getting a beat em up and these two seem pretty good.

I can't really vouch for this game, and I know this doesn't really answer your question, but I was honestly really disappointed with Code of Princess. Way too short, not enough content in general, and a lot of problems with too much on the screen at one time so you can't really tell what the hell's going on. Honestly I probably wouldn't recommend it.

Top Bottom