• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Yeah, thats pretty rough... to be honest with you I was surprised I got one. Theres only what, 50 of them? I know SK is a niche title but still.

I have the SV one, but I need the others. If you find any other bundle deals let me know. Id be willing to give the other SV one to a Comm member.

Will do, this wasn't a bundle though. The guy listed them all under his seller account and I just snagged them all hehe.

Isotope

Here's what I have so far:

NjngDK4.jpg

help me spend less money please

StayDead

I find the 3DS games pretty annoying to play. SK2 is a huge upgrade over 1, but I found it hard to get into anyway, especially when it's all in Japanese. Oddly high difficulty off the bat. The LE is worth it for the figures and OST alone though.

The Versus games play a ton better, but some people seem to like the...let's call it simplicity, of the 3DS games. Though SK2 managed to find a way to put all the bad things about a 3D camera into a 2D controlling game where you can't move the camera

I'm on I think the final boss of Crimson and I have been for a while, but god damn is it hard. I just can't beat it no matter how much I train and go back haha. I prefer SK2 to Versus, but I like them both.

SerTapTap

The North American version? Cause the JP release is already out isn't it?

Europe only. Europe gets a billion physical editions, US gets a single one. And it's still $50. I'm kinda considering not buying it, pretty done with 3DS and I'm not sure english is going to make it worth it for me

I ordered the Happy Boobs (EU), Ultimate Shinobi (EU) and Double D (US) versions. Ontop of the JPN version I already have.

...*twiddles thumbs*...

*stands up*

Hi, my name is James. I have a Senran Kagura problem.

*sits down and scratches arm*

Maid

Banned
Estival Versus comes with
best new girl
Kafuru serial code for Senran Kagura New Wave, but I don't play that game, so if anyone interests, PM me.

Every time I think of buying the Alter Asuka, I wonder where I'm going to display it. It's just so much.

Not that it matters, because it's already out of stock.

Every time I think of buying the Alter Asuka, I wonder where I'm going to display it. It's just so much.

Only thing holding me back....she looks great but I don't have a figure that equals that level of lewdness yet...

My fiancee didn't seem to care that I've displayed her practically front and center in my curio cabinet, for what it's worth.

I have a Asuka daki cover....so ya.

I don't even own a damn pillow lol, not even sure if I ever will buy one. I just loved the art *ahem* it's done by Yaegashi Nan so it's official at least. I was browsing the Senran goods on Ami one night and saw it listed, had to...cause Asuka.

I now await you guys laughing at me :eek:

SerTapTap

I don't even own a damn pillow lol, not even sure if I ever will buy one. I just loved the art *ahem* it's done by Yaegashi Nan so it's official at least. I was browsing the Senran goods on Ami one night and saw it listed, had to...cause Asuka.

Envious of series with official goods of such sort. While looking for unrelated things I've noticed a lot shitty off brand ones of series I like. My Sonico PS3 game came with a pillow cover I can't use as well...it's some weird small size and I have no idea what I would put in it. It's like smaller than a normal bed pillow. Pillows are apparently a complicated world beyond my comprehension.

Envious of series with official goods of such sort. While looking for unrelated things I've noticed a lot shitty off brand ones of series I like. My Sonico PS3 game came with a pillow cover I can't use as well...it's some weird small size and I have no idea what I would put in it. It's like smaller than a normal bed pillow. Pillows are apparently a complicated world beyond my comprehension.

I do have a throw pillow sized cover of Yui...I ended up using it and it sits in my room. Makes me smile when I look at it so there is at least that much. Before anyone asks Mio was sold out...

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I figure it's not THAT much worse than my Katsu or bikini sonico. It's my house anyway. The ryona poster might be weird to hang up though

High five!
(My wife will kill me if she sees this!)

I have a room in my place that I use for all my embarrassingly-nerdy figures and whatnot. Picked up two detolfs and filled them with figures. No posters or anything hung up; not sure if I'm going to do that since it looks tacky to not have them framed and this isn't stuff I'd want to waste money on getting frames for, lol.

SerTapTap

High five!
(My wife will kill me if she sees this!)

I have a room in my place that I use for all my embarrassingly-nerdy figures and whatnot. Picked up two detolfs and filled them with figures. No posters or anything hung up; not sure if I'm going to do that since it looks tacky to not have them framed and this isn't stuff I'd want to waste money on getting frames for, lol.

I'm never sure what to do with framing--I have some quite nice stuff framed, and some posters I really do like but don't really think are worth getting framed. I think I'll just hang them up as they are but not in the middle of the nice framed ones. ...I have no idea what to do with my house. I wish this was like Animal Crossing, I love designing houses in AC.

Demoskinos

I'm never sure what to do with framing--I have some quite nice stuff framed, and some posters I really do like but don't really think are worth getting framed. I think I'll just hang them up as they are but not in the middle of the nice framed ones. ...I have no idea what to do with my house. I wish this was like Animal Crossing, I love designing houses in AC.

Should I just have Tom Nook come to your house and break your legs if you don't pay up bells? That's The Animal Crossing experience, yeah?

Alfebit

Banned

simpsons_nelson_haha.gif

Nah, I don't think I'd ever buy a dakimakura but if I was going to it'd be Blade Wolf from Revengeance.

So much Life?

My 'Wall de Katsu' feat. Kasumi is getting pretty ridiculous right now.
Too much life, and too many people gonna ask me, "Why you buy that one?" and too many, "See, I like the game she's from."
Only thing holding me back....she looks great but I don't have a figure that equals that level of lewdness yet...
The closest to the level is my Tharja, and that's classy lewd.
My fiancee didn't seem to care that I've displayed her practically front and center in my curio cabinet, for what it's worth.
Yeah, but reasons!

I really don't care what people are gonna think about it, it's just sells out so fast.

MetalDeer

$45 seems slightly steep for an artbook. If it was hardcover (or HUGE), I'd get it. I do love me some artbooks, though.

Then again, I paid that much for an imported Shigenori Soejima artworks book, but I needed that.

Eolz

Seems like UDON's usual pricings, might the big compilation with the same design+ some dekamori concepts.
Great news! Will probably buy it for the english commentary around the pics. Might be a really good compilation, especially for those that didn't have any guide books until now.

edit: btw, you can probably find it on your regional amazon store. It's on .fr for example, allows you to save up on shipping and to probably have it delivered in a better shape.

SerTapTap

Hm, sorta interested in the artbook but it is a bit pricy, wonder how good it is. Haven't bought any of the other SK art books or anything. Was considering picking a couple visual guides up on ebay to fill out an order for free shipping though

Should I just have Tom Nook come to your house and break your legs if you don't pay up bells? That's The Animal Crossing experience, yeah?

I'd never miss a payment to Mr. Nook.
I don't know why he gets a bad rap anyway. You know many other racoons offering long term zero interest loans with no minimum monthly payment?

$45 seems slightly steep for an artbook. If it was hardcover (or HUGE), I'd get it. I do love me some artbooks, though.

Then again, I paid that much for an imported Shigenori Soejima artworks book, but I needed that.

It's price is about par for Udon, and their stuff is really nice. They also tend to list in pretty much all versions of Amazon, so there's no real problem with shipping (and for anything else published in English, there's the Book Depository and its free worldwide shipping).

MetalDeer

It's price is about par for Udon, and their stuff is really nice. They also tend to list in pretty much all versions of Amazon, so there's no real problem with shipping (and for anything else published in English, there's the Book Depository and its free worldwide shipping).

I guess I was just comparing it to their Persona artbooks, they're all $30 or less. It's not that big of a deal, though. The store page does say it's 240 pages, which is considerably larger than their other stuff.

I just wish more artbooks were hardcover, I'd be willing to pay extra for it.

Eolz

Hm, sorta interested in the artbook but it is a bit pricy, wonder how good it is. Haven't bought any of the other SK art books or anything. Was considering picking a couple visual guides up on ebay to fill out an order for free shipping though

240pages seem great for the price if you like SK's illustrations, and haven't had any books until now.
Put it in your wishlist and wait/look for a small sale, Udon's books usually drop a bit in price before their release and after a bit of time, especially on Amazon. There's usually enough stock too.

I guess I was just comparing it to their Persona artbooks, they're all $30 or less. It's not that big of a deal, though. The store page does say it's 240 pages, which is considerably larger than their other stuff.

I just wish more artbooks were hardcover, I'd be willing to pay extra for it.

Same. I'm getting used to it after all those japanese artbooks I've bought in the past, but hardcover is always tons better.

Top Bottom