• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura: Estival Versus |OT| Summer Life in Your Hometown

Risette

A Good Citizen
more then DOAX3 ?
also, more then VD ( even if it on vita only )
Much more than DOAX3, or at least what we've seen of that.

Not sure about VD, haven't paid much attention to it since it's Vita only. The art is pretty bad compared to Yaegashi Nan's great art in SK too.

FHIZ

Not sure about VD, haven't paid much attention to it since it's Vita only. The art is pretty bad compared to Yaegashi Nan's great art in SK too.

Granted, I can't read anything that's being said, but VD seemed super tame compared to SK from what I've played.

The VD anime on the other hand...

pariah164

Day 4 Spoilers:

First, they make Hibari's combat better, then they actually make her character someone I like?! Has hell frozen over? Please snap all the time, Hibari; you are much more likeable this way.

I ended up buying through Ozgameshop, only $47.00 including delivery but opted for express for an extra $3.80 so $50.80 all up. Not bad, hope it doesn't take weeks to arrive cuz I need some new games.

Ultimadrago

I find the art style to be inferior in Valkyrie Drive.

(There's also the fact that the tease is better than showing most it off all the time, in this case. Valkyrie's anime goes for the latter to cover bases and it actually makes it less effective with time.)

(Also the anime is bad as well. Dat first episode lewd though.)

There is special girls cards?
Check out @XSEEDGames's Tweet: https://twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/710262241472307200
There’s also the “special pack” cause there are more beauties than just the main cast can hold.

Daidouji and Kagura cards?

...Motherfucker.

joe2187

Banned
Day 4 Spoilers:

First, they make Hibari's combat better, then they actually make her character someone I like?! Has hell frozen over? Please snap all the time, Hibari; you are much more likeable this way.

Hibari has always been best

submit to the hometown girl

A.E Suggs

Loving me some Daijou, but its still sad that I just learned that the Ikkitousen girls won't get in the game. Were really looking forward to them too :::::(

joe2187

Banned
So, is there a guide for finding towers? Need it for my second run through of the stages.

theres a counter at mission select telling you how many you've destroyed.

Mission areas are pretty small, so just go off the beaten path and they're easy to find.

pariah164

theres a counter at mission select telling you how many you've destroyed.

Mission areas are pretty small, so just go off the beaten path and they're easy to find.
Well, one Day 3 Mission, "The Existence of Emotions" has me stumped. There's supposedly 5 of them, yet the path to the end is completely linear, and the only one I found was at the end.

Amiibro

Will this game use cross saves for PS4 and Vita? Like can I continue my PS4 save on my Vita? No idea why I didn't check into this before I bought both.

pariah164

Hikage with the 'Emo Hair'...

hakase-nichijou-puke-rainbows-anime-Favim.com-3052902.png

Eolz

Will this game use cross saves for PS4 and Vita? Like can I continue my PS4 save on my Vita? No idea why I didn't check into this before I bought both.

I'm pretty sure you can, there's an option in the menu I think.
On my phone at work right now though, so someone else can confirm it.

Day 4 Spoilers:

They took notes , hopefully , they don't destroy what they've accomplished here with the character in the next game

This game would be pushing AO if it weren't for the little flashes of light. It's pretty perverted. In a light-hearted and comedic way, though.

It's pretty impressive they're still at PEGI 16 in Europe. I believe they had to remove dressing room subtitles in Bon Appétit to avoid being pushed to PEGI 18, but they didn't have to change anything here. I wonder if PEGI has gotten a bit more open to this stuff.

DarkOneX

One thing that's kinda silly is when the girls are completely nude and those bright lights are covering them, the lights are so big they are much more tame than when they have most outfits on, wish they were just little black bars or something instead.

muteki

Box came in from amazon banged up as expected. Everything inside was pristine though, trying to decide if I want to get a replacement.

Got Hebijo cards which is fine by me.

Haven't had a chance to play it yet (patch was 1.8Gb on vita which downloads super slow) but looking forward to trying it out tonight. Some of the new alt modes (walker battle?) I saw in the patch notes I haven't had a chance to try on my import Ps4 copy yet.

NotLiquid

Does anyone know if Marvelous Europe ship their games in advance or do they do it on release day? I don't think I've gotten a confirmation for whether they've already shipped the order I made.

L.O.R.D

ripping the girls completely here is easier then SV
in SV you have yo use the 3rd secret art which only unlocked after you finish the story mode for each school
and then you need to use 5 ninja scrolls to do it and only you can activate it when you are low on health.

One thing that's kinda silly is when the girls are completely nude and those bright lights are covering them, the lights are so big they are much more tame than when they have most outfits on, wish they were just little black bars or something instead.

Tiny censor bars are probably more difficult to implement. They'd have to move all over the place to make sure the lewdest bits are staying covered.

DarkOneX

Tiny censor bars are probably more difficult to implement. They'd have to move all over the place to make sure the lewdest bits are staying covered.

Ya that makes sense except they could have basically covered the bits with small tape like some of the bikinis already are pretty much.

Chorazin

Ugh, another dented up edition from Amazon. They'll ship me small shit in huge boxes, and fragile stuff in bubble mailers. I just don't get them.

EDIT: Got the Crimson Squad girls for my cards! Totally not sending this back.

Ultimadrago

So I know one of you guys have a Mirai couple of cards that you don't mind getting rid of.

I mean, really guys. It's just Mirai...

PM me how much you want.

Also has anyone here gotten their hands on the Special Card Set (with Ayame, Daidouji and the like)? Just curious.

Pre-ordered mine from The Game Collection, was hoping it would've been sent out today for tomorrow's release date but it still says "Awaiting Stock/Release" on their website.

If it doesn't then I'll guess it'll be the first and last time I'll use them for pre-orders.

Demoskinos

Fuck, I opened mine today and got Gessen cards. Whyyyy cruel world. I would have gladly gotten any other school except Gessen. :(

Kthulhu

Got the Vita version on Tuesday and the PS4 version yesterday. Both games are massive improvements over Shinovi Versus. Got Crimson Squad cards with the Vita version and Hanzo cards with the PS4 version. I'll probably give the second soundtrack and artbook to a friend or something.

Does anyone want to trade a Gessen Set for my Hanzo?

I have two copies and two of them were Hanzo. I want at least one different one.

Also, yeah the games amazing. It's pretty much better than SV in every way.

It's probably the best anime has looked in 3d game (Besides GG Xrd).

The first chapter definitely felt rough, however, because of the low leveled characters. But once you get them into a high enough level, they feel so good to fight with.

Top Bottom