• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

tumblr_nbm2yeVFnA1tt2jjyo1_1280.jpg

Proud daddy

So what ever happened to Fandango? I know BnB is out with an injury same with DB but I can't think of the last time we've seen Fandango dancing like an idiot with some chick in filler comedy tag teams

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So what ever happened to Fandango? I know BnB is out with an injury same with DB but I can't think of the last time we've seen Fandango dancing like an idiot with some chick in filler comedy tag teams

Hope Breeze's getting ready for his future in the WWE.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW Monday Nitro 12/11/95

• Eddie Guerrero vs JL
  • Disco Inferno vs Mr. Wonderful
  • Lex Luger vs Jim DOOGUN
  • Arn Anderson/Ric Flair vs Hulk Hogan/Sting

This show was Orndorff's last as a full time wrestler, and he went out with a bang: Dropping a giant elbow and taking on the Horsemen by himself. Sting and Hogan didn't work very well as a team, but the real story was the fans HATED Hulk and it was awesome. They were in Charlotte, so the hate that Hulk had been getting all over the country was much more significant. It was even better that Sting got face pops for bouncing Arn and Flair around, but Hulk got booed for everything. The Lex/Sting/Macho/Hulk/Horsemen angle took some more twists and turns and I love it. It's a great angle. Even if Hulk can't help but be a shithead to his friends. Fun ass show with the Horsemen causing all kinds of trouble just like old times.

It was a great night for Arn. TMF.

RP912

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW Monday Nitro 12/11/95

• Eddie Guerrero vs JL
  • Disco Inferno vs Mr. Wonderful
  • Lex Luger vs Jim DOOGUN
  • Arn Anderson/Ric Flair vs Hulk Hogan/Sting

This show was Orndorff's last as a full time wrestler, and he went out with a bang: Dropping a giant elbow and taking on the Horsemen by himself. Sting and Hogan didn't work very well as a team, but the real story was the fans HATED Hulk and it was awesome. They were in Charlotte, so the hate that Hulk had been getting all over the country was much more significant. It was even better that Sting got face pops for bouncing Arn and Flair around, but Hulk got booed for everything. The Lex/Sting/Macho/Hulk/Horsemen angle took some more twists and turns and I love it. It's a great angle. Even if Hulk can't help but be a shithead to his friends. Fun ass show with the Horsemen causing all kinds of trouble just like old times.

It was a great night for Arn. TMF.

Orndoff the goat. Putting extra ooomff in that elbow.

Big One

Banned
Remember when Team Hell No was tag champs and they would tear it up every night whether they were cutting a promo/segment or in a match that night? Now we get the fucking Usos.

RP912

Banned
Remember when Team Hell No was tag champs and they would tear it up every night whether they were cutting a promo/segment or in a match that night? Now we get the fucking Usos.

At least we getting stargoldust out of this depressing time for tag teams :/.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I don't see Adrian going very far. Maybe a few midcard title reigns and some tag titles but thats about it. He's a vanilla midget :p.
Well not everybody can be in the main event, so I think that's pretty accurate and I'm okay with it. His mic skills aren't really great.

He said on Jericho's podcast this is how he gets his kicks now, making new stars that are his guys and seeing them succeed.
He finally transferred his burying fetish into a digging up fetish.
HHH is like the guy who like to take credit for other peoples work. We already know they are good, I want to see HHH back somebody like Mojo Rawley and try to fix that mess

somedevil

He said on Jericho's podcast this is how he gets his kicks now, making new stars that are his guys and seeing them succeed.
He finally transferred his burying fetish into a digging up fetish.

If he wants that he has to bury one more person to make them all stars.

Ithil

HHH is like the guy who like to take credit for other peoples work. We already know they are good, I want to see HHH back somebody like Mojo Rawley and try to fix that mess

Hey now, Neville and Zayn are hardly Vince's types, talented as they are. HHH pushing them as major talent will be pretty essential to their careers in WWE.

Top Bottom