• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Anth0ny

Does anyone have a count for the number of times they've said "Season Premiere" tonight.

$9.99 ain't got shit on Season Premiere. Jesus fuck.

KJnPDFJ.gif

somedevil

HHH is like the guy who like to take credit for other peoples work. We already know they are good, I want to see HHH back somebody like Mojo Rawley and try to fix that mess

Do mean guys like Baron Corbin or Chad Gables? Also, Triple H is promoting guys Vince wouldn't have taken a look at years ago.

HHH is like the guy who like to take credit for other peoples work. We already know they are good, I want to see HHH back somebody like Mojo Rawley and try to fix that mess

Mojo's a white, American, built ex-footballer. If Vince catches a whiff of him there's no doubt those guys are going to be used as his enhancement talent as he's pushed to the top of the main roster.

Gonzalez

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW Monday Nitro 12/11/95

• Eddie Guerrero vs JL
  • Disco Inferno vs Mr. Wonderful
  • Lex Luger vs Jim DOOGUN
  • Arn Anderson/Ric Flair vs Hulk Hogan/Sting

This show was Orndorff's last as a full time wrestler, and he went out with a bang: Dropping a giant elbow and taking on the Horsemen by himself. Sting and Hogan didn't work very well as a team, but the real story was the fans HATED Hulk and it was awesome. They were in Charlotte, so the hate that Hulk had been getting all over the country was much more significant. It was even better that Sting got face pops for bouncing Arn and Flair around, but Hulk got booed for everything. The Lex/Sting/Macho/Hulk/Horsemen angle took some more twists and turns and I love it. It's a great angle. Even if Hulk can't help but be a shithead to his friends. Fun ass show with the Horsemen causing all kinds of trouble just like old times.

It was a great night for Arn. TMF.

Just so you know Stro the reason Benoit doesn't appear on a lot of Nitro's is because he was still working for New Japan full-time. So he'll work taped WCW Pro tag matches with the other Horsemen but you won't see him on the live Nitro's during that time period. That'll be a problem that they'll sort of resolve for many future episodes.

strobogo

Banned
Just so you know Stro the reason Benoit doesn't appear on a lot of these Nitros is because he was still working for New Japan full-time. So he'll work taped WCW Pro tag matches with the other Horsemen but you won't see him on the live Nitros during that time period. That'll be a problem that they'll sort of resolve for many future episodes.

That makes sense. What doesn't make sense is that there were shows that Benoit was on as a member of the Horsemen and they weren't together. They could at least try to explain why Benoit wasn't around.

somedevil

I was wondering when Kenta debuts on NXT since everyone has stolen all his finishers. I wonder if they would let him to the PK as his finisher.

I see this match is going to get some time.

I was wondering when Kenta debuts on NXT since everyone has stolen all his finishers. I wonder if they would let him to the PK as his finisher.

I see this match is going to get some time.

They'll let him use Go 2 Sleep and constantly put over how he was the one who invented the move.

Top Bottom