• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

DMczaf

I'm going through my "embrace the hate" phase. Can't you see the scowl on my face, and reluctance to commit evil?

john-cena-divorce-gi.jpg

Downhome

It's amazing how much more I look forward to these NXT specials more than any other show from WWE, TNA, or any other major wrestling company.

Downhome

I'm watching War Games '95 right now as I'm watching all of the Nitros and PPVs in order, and I'm loving this so much. Some bad stuff, obviously, but it's great. This Flair/Arn match is awesome, complete with the story they told as well. Oh, and btw, I friggin' LOVE Bunkhouse Bunk. I did back then and I still do to this day. Just such a stupid, goofy, fun character. In terms of gimmicks and characters that I likely shouldn't love, but do love, the team of Bunkhouse/Slater/Parker is way up there for me, haha.

strobogo

Banned
I'm watching War Games '95 right now as I'm watching all of the Nitros and PPVs in order, and I'm loving this so much. Some bad stuff, obviously, but it's great. This Flair/Arn match is awesome, complete with the story they told as well. Oh, and btw, I friggin' LOVE Bunkhouse Bunk. I did back then and I still do to this day. Just such a stupid, goofy, fun character. In terms of gimmicks and characters that I likely shouldn't love, but do love, the team of Bunkhouse/Slater/Parker is way up there for me, haha.

Buck/Funk was way better, as Terry Funk is the real Terry Funk, and Dick Slater is just bootleg Terry Funk.

Downhome

Buck/Funk was way better, as Terry Funk is the real Terry Funk, and Dick Slater is just bootleg Terry Funk.

Well yes, obviously. I'm just going by what was going on at the time I'm watching right now. I love all of those guys, the entire thing. So amazing, haha.

strobogo

Banned
Well yes, obviously. I'm just going by what was going on at the time I'm watching right now. I love all of those guys, the entire thing. So amazing, haha.

It really lost all purpose once Dustin got fired. The whole point of the Studd Stable was to feud with Dustin and it was completely rudderless after Uncensored 1995.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Triple H @TripleH · 2h
Hey top-grossing actor in Hollywood, let's go Dutch.
“@TheRock: Will you buy me the dinner you owe me after all the jobs I've down for you?"

lol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
whats the latest on Devitt, any chance for the body paints at all?

RP912

Banned

Bunkhouse bunk was awesome around that time. His feud with dustin was some good stuff. Leading to one of my favorite wargames matches of all time.

Top Bottom