• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
wNYd48r.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ascension are the real deal and a lot of y'all will be on board on the Ascension Train with time, much like you guys jumped on the Roman Reigns train when I said he had the look.

You'll see. Just so I can look this post up a year in the future when the Ascension are beloved, I'll need to search...

#sunnypredictions

Showaddy

Sunny plz.

When they've been wrestling since 2001 and their both still shite I doubt 6 months on the main roster with Vince & Dunn is going to save them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny plz.

When they've been wrestling since 2001 and their both still shite I doubt 6 months on the main roster with Vince & Dunn is going to save them.

I know. The fact that they haven't been able to make it work for AGES sucks. But I think this is it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Breeze looks like the right choice for champion, but there's no point to a 4-way match unless you transition face-champion to face-champion, or else one on one would do fine. Unless they're bucking the trend. I reckon that useless turd Sami Zayn will win, even though my heart lies with Breeze.

I don't see where Kidd can go from here unless he wins the belt. Nowhere, I suppose.

Bayley probably won't win, I don't think. As much as I want to see Charlotte on the main roster I think they're going slowly.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If it were any one else Sunny I'd just laugh at them but as it's you, 'll respect you right to pretend to like someone in peace as we enjoy the rest of Takeover.

It's all Konnor also. I feel nearly nothing for Viktor except that it's a shame he's losing his hair because he will look ridiculous.

Destiny. I'm underwhelmed. The only times I've enjoyed it is with friends, which I guess is what they're going for. However, the story is so boring and uninspiring, the itemisation is poor too.

RP912

Banned
I want to understand the appeal of destiny. From the footage it reminds me of borderlands in space. I felt like I played this game before. My own friends think I'm crazy for not getting it and waiting for the pc version to come out.

jmdajr

I want to understand the appeal of destiny. From the footage it reminds me of borderlands in space. I felt like I played this game before. My own friends think I'm crazy for not getting it and waiting for the pc version to come out.

It's just 1st person Diablo. Fucking Mindless. And I'm totally ok with that.

I'm half-expecting Zayn to win just to be put in a package piledriver by Steen.

I'm also half-expecting a ref bump then Devitt and KENTA putting their finishers on everyone and ending it in a NC.

Breeze looks like the right choice for champion, but there's no point to a 4-way match unless you transition face-champion to face-champion, or else one on one would do fine. Unless they're bucking the trend. I reckon that useless turd Sami Zayn will win, even though my heart lies with Breeze.

I don't see where Kidd can go from here unless he wins the belt. Nowhere, I suppose.

Bayley probably won't win, I don't think. As much as I want to see Charlotte on the main roster I think they're going slowly.

Now I regret helping overturn your ban.

Oh and Destiny is plenty great! All the criticisms are valid to me but it's still really fun to play.

Well, I really want to watch NXT. Guess I'm re-subbing for a month. Fuck you, Vince. I wish there was an option to tell them why you're signing up, just to let them know it's entirely for an NXT live event.

DMczaf

Well, I really want to watch NXT. Guess I'm re-subbing for a month. Fuck you, Vince. I wish there was an option to tell them why you're signing up, just to let them know it's entirely for an NXT live event.

I'll let them know it's to watch Slam City.

Top Bottom