• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I honestly have no idea how it wrapped around there. I think it was because bish posted those luchador mask things? Either way, discussion of the real issues is left for people smarter than yours truly

I was just making jokes. You can bring up Jacqueline if you like

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Takeover tonight so excited
ibted04z3r768K.gif

Hasney

As much as I'd love Ascension to lose, I don't want Kalisto to be stuck with Sin Cara.

Only match I'm not looking forward to is Mojo/Bull... Maybe Kenta can debut by just killing them both?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ascension is probably going to lose tonight to move on up. Their Main Event performance showed that it's time. God knows I'm ready for it.

Full KOT card .

Night 1

Announced King of Trios 2014 Opening Round Matches:

1) Team UK vs. The Bloc Party

2) KE4TPG vs. GEKIDO

3) The Flood vs. The Spectral Envoy

4) Team Extravaganza vs. The Devastation Corporation

5) BDK3 vs. 3peck0

6) The Colony vs. The Colony: Xtreme Force

Night 2

4 King of Trios 2014 Tournament Quarter-Final Matches

2 Rey de Voladores Elimination Matches
-Eliminator # 1: Shynron vs. ? vs. Tigre Uno vs. Rich Swann

And these 2 Non-tournament Matches
-”Smooth Sailin’” Ashley Remington vs. Yoshi Tatsu
-Rockstar Spud vs. Juan Francisco de Coronado

Night 3

-1 Rey de Voladores Tournament Final

-2 King of Trios 2014 Tournament Semi-Finals

That's a crap bullet time rig. You can totally feel the jerky turns, and the cameras do a poor job of firing at once.

And taking a 4:3 photo and stretching it to 16:9? EURGH.

Cool seeing Kenta and Fergal though.

Those were kind of my thoughts too. You see the frame difference and such, and they don't really do a ton with it, perspective wise. It's cool though.

STRETCH STRETCH STRETCH

Those NXT shirts aren't great. Vaudevillains being the best one.

Unless they're getting called up soon, Ascension pretty much has to retain. I don't really want a belt on Sin Cara.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna laff if the new debut isn't Steenk or Bergal.

Big One

Banned
I really hope Triple H doesn't rush Devitt, Steen and KENTA to the main roster. He said in the interview he's going to bring them in the biggest way possible and basically push the fuck out of them. Devitt and KENTA for example need to work on their mic work I feel before they get called up, and Steen on his weight.

Gonna laff if the new debut isn't Steenk or Bergal.

better get on the Baron Corbin train, bro.

People were posting recent pics of him, but they all obscure the chest. Are y'all hiding that his chest still looks like goop
Triple H just tweeted a selfie from NXT. It's kind of important.

THEY'RE ALL BULLET CLUB MEMBERS OH NO also Kenta/Devitt are in suits and Steen isn't, they're probably debuting obv rite

"wha- Bullet Club- THAT'S LUKE GALLOWS!"

Vylash

Pretty much. Her story with Charlotte is her wanting to be taken seriously as a threat despite her childish character.

their segments are so great

Charlotte: STICK TO HUGS BEFORE I CRUSH YOU

Bayley: I don't even want a hug!

Crowd: OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

Top Bottom