• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

o_0 que?

This Is Wresting chants are actually tolerable. I prefer them over the this is awesome chants honestly.

At least This Is Awesome shows appreciation for what's happening in the ring. This Is Wrestling is just the crowd putting itself over even more than other chants.

Huh. That's not the outcome I expected. Time for the Zayn heel turn?

Ithil

At least This Is Awesome shows appreciation for what's happening in the ring. This Is Wrestling is just the crowd putting itself over even more than other chants.

Huh. That's not the outcome I expected. Time for the Zayn heel turn?

I think that was closer to a Neville heel turn.

KissVibes

Banned
This reminds me A LOT of the Money in the Bank match where Cody Rhodes turned it on a murdered everyone, only to be robbed by a friend.

Downhome

I can't remember the last guy that played the role of the defeated and utterly devastated face better than Sami Zayn. He is so perfect in this role.

Phatmac

Incredible match. You really gotta feel bad for Sami Zayn there. Once he wins the title it'll be mad better thanks to this. Solid show.

KissVibes

Banned
And look how that turned out...

Cody chasing the cosmic key while sandow doing stunts for the miz :(

Yeah...

That's why I'm worried.

Cody was so fucking ready to be in the title picture. He's such an underrated guy, and the promos he was cutting before MitB were fucking FIRE. They fucked it up sooo badly for him. Stardust is cool and all but it's a death sentence. He can't go back to being secretly awesome Cody Rhodes. He'll always be weirdo Cody Rhodes now.

RP912

Banned
I can't remember the last guy that played the role of the defeated and utterly devastated face better than Sami Zayn. He is so perfect in this role.

He learned from the master....

tommy.jpeg

RP912

Banned
Yeah...

That's why I'm worried.

Cody was so fucking ready to be in the title picture. He's such an underrated guy, and the promos he was cutting before MitB were fucking FIRE. They fucked it up sooo badly for him. Stardust is cool and all but it's a death sentence. He can't go back to being secretly awesome Cody Rhodes. He'll always be weirdo Cody Rhodes now.

Cody's chance for the title even goes way back during his dashing days. Dude always been amazing but the wwe man....

bigkrev

On the whole, this was probably the worst of the 3 NXT Specials, though you could probably convince me that the 4-way was the best match on any of the shows.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Zayn has to win the belt at some point, the chase means nothing if there is no victory.

Unless you guys forgot what happened this time last year with D-bry.

XenoRaven

Zayn is going to have people turn on him his entire career if he keeps putting in performances like that. Perfect guy to go heel on.

Zayn has to win the belt at some point, the chase means nothing if there is no victory.

Unless you guys forgot what happened this time last year with D-bry.

Sami's looking like he's the best on the roster but losing due to bullshit. D-bry was just made to look pathetic and stupid week in and out. I think Sami could do fine without a title reign but they're obviously building him up for one.

Was anybody watching that NXT fallout segment with Bayley/Charlotte/Sasha? That guy yelling "Sasha's Ratchet"...how much of a dick can you be...

strobogo

Banned
Was anybody watching that NXT fallout segment with Bayley/Charlotte/Sasha? That guy yelling "Sasha's Ratchet"...how much of a dick can you be...

Well, that's a chant she gets and it happened earlier in the night. And she's wearing a shirt to encourage it. But he was the only guy trying it and sounded like an idiot, just like the shit heads yelling shit out to Bayley.

Top Bottom