• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Alucard

Banned
I'm watching last week's episode now, good opener with The Decade vs Coleman & Watanabe, who's definitely showing some improvement, but I'm not liking the samurai get-up - makes him look like a lite-version of Hirooki Goto.

Cool. Let me know what you think of the rest of the show. I loved the main event and enjoyed Kendrick vs. Young a fair bit as well. The suplex from the apron to the floor was PERFECT.

Gonzalez

Banned
nashfail.jpg~c200
It's pretty fucking amazing that Hall was carrying the Outsiders in the promo department initially in the beginning. Dude, had to literally take over interview segments because of how sloppy Nash was with his Dennis Miller wannabe act.

Cool. Let me know what you think of the rest of the show. I loved the main event and enjoyed Kendrick vs. Young a fair bit as well. The suplex from the apron to the floor was PERFECT.

Yeah, that was a crazy-ass spot, pretty great match between those two but, goddamn, I hate Young's finisher. It will never not annoy me. The main event was excellent, a couple of sloppy spots in the early going, but once it got going it was awesome - The Addiction are such a fun team, perfect opponents for the Bucks.

Alucard

Banned
Yeah, that was a crazy-ass spot, pretty great match between those two but, goddamn, I hate Young's finisher. It will never not annoy me. The main event was excellent, a couple of sloppy spots in the early going, but once it got going it was awesome - The Addiction are such a fun team, perfect opponents for the Bucks.

Agreed on all counts. I just love that they actually USE double team moves, and a lot of the time they're moves I've never seen before. Just makes for a refreshing watch.

DMczaf

"How do we use Dean Ambrose's return mega pop to get Roman Reigns over?"

I'm sure the answer will be twice as dumb as we think it will be.

We all know how this is going to happen:

Ambrose returns to a massive prop when Reigns is being beat down by Kane, Rollins, and Orton (in response to Reigns winning at the PPV). Ambrose helps turn the momentum, but is eventually overwhelmed by the authority muscle. About this time Reigns recovers and lays out Kane, Rollins, and Orton with a series of leaping punches and running hugs. Reigns stands tall, while trying to help the weakened Ambrose to his feet while Reign's music blares to end Raw...

When Rollins comes out to cash in the MITB briefcase on a near lifeless John Cena, Ambrose will break through the ring mat and drag Seth down.

Ultratech

We all know how this is going to happen:

Ambrose returns to a massive prop when Reigns is being beat down by Kane, Rollins, and Orton (in response to Reigns winning at the PPV). Ambrose helps turn the momentum, but is eventually overwhelmed by the authority muscle. About this time Reigns recovers and lays out Kane, Rollins, and Orton with a series of leaping punches and running hugs. Reigns stands tall, while trying to help the weakened Ambrose to his feet while Reign's music blares to end Raw...

That is...very plausible. And likely.

¡HarlequinPanic!;130143953 said:
yeah but you can do that with a psp that has way cheaper memory storage too...

come to think of it that's exactly why I got the PSP back when...speed running RE2 on that was a pretty fine experience. That UMD reader was loud and creaky but that machine just felt cutting edge.

lol

This is why I have a PSP Go.

Don't have to worry about batteries, loud UMD readers, or UMDs in general.

Also pretty nice storage space. (Picked up a 32GB Card for it for super cheap a year back.)

I'm watching Halloween Havoc '95 and I've got to say, the Flair turn on Sting remains one of my favorite moments of all time, hahahaha. God I love that so much.

I wish they would do a program today and have Flair turn on Sting just one more time, for old times sake.

So true.

At least you know you're watching crap,

I don't think anyone who has watched Raw the last few weeks has any doubts that they've been watching crap and will likely be watching crap tonight.

But Paul Heyman is on my TV and that's always worth my time.

Top Bottom