• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

GhaleonQ

tumblr_n1pz7xhkIJ1qb3o3ho1_500.png

tumblr_n1pz7xhkIJ1qb3o3ho2_500.png

tumblr_n1pz7xhkIJ1qb3o3ho3_500.jpg

Galloway vs Strong was awesome, WWE is really stupid for letting Drew go, he is going to accomplish great things on the indies.

Sorry for the late post quote, but both of these things made my day. So appreciated.

Perhaps. Subjectively I think Rollins is better on the microphone than Reigns is.

Yeah, he can't make something out of nothing like Ambrose, natch, so his storyline floundering has made some people doubt whether he can actually cut a promo.

He did the hyped babyface one in NXT and before, and he plays a great, "plays by the rules," whiny, goody two-shoes heel.

I think a certain percentage of people just don't like whiny promos that don't wink at the audience ("I'm The Marine, damnit!"), which isn't the same thing. Don't get mad at Rollins for playing the straight man!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have been calmly ignoring gamergate and just been playing games, like all those fuckwits should have been doing in the first place.

If you want to get upset about something, watch WWE.

It doesn't help anyone to ignore a situation. That just perpetuates it.

Sephzilla

Giving attention to whiny man-children looking to nitpick every last detail to try to drive attention away from their major problem is the absolute last thing you should do.

Eh.... I dunno.

I think there are some cases where it's whiny nit-picky... but there are other times where I've seen them have some pretty legit things.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Giving attention to whiny man-children looking to nitpick every last detail to try to drive attention away from their major problem is the absolute last thing you should do.

If you want things to get better, don't stick your head in the sand and say GAMES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FUN. That's all I mean. Pretending an issue of any sort doesn't exist just perpetuates it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If you want things to get better, don't stick your head in the sand and say GAMES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FUN. That's all I mean. Pretending an issue of any sort doesn't exist just perpetuates it.

It's the internet and all any of this does is people talk in circles because there's no consequences for 99% of the people in the argument due to anonymity. Gamer's Gate is literally pointless. No one learns anything, and it blows over when we find out The Houser Brothers were playing some pick up b-ball with Peter Moore never to be heard from again. Never to accomplish anything.

Aiii

So not worth it
It doesn't help anyone to ignore a situation. That just perpetuates it.

I literally have only a very vague idea on what GamerGate even is, I just play my games, sometimes with other guys and girls that like to play games and I am great. :)

It is not ignoring anything, it is just a question of: it doesn't concern me, I am just a guy on the internet that happens to play games. What do I matter in this, at all?

Verendus

Banned
What is gamer gate? Why is it destroying WrassleGaf?

Find out on the next episode of....WWE DID YOU KNOW:

Nearly 74% of WWE’s audience is 21 and over.

Verendus

Banned
Let's talk about history. The history of Batista.

Batista Did You Know:

Dave Batista is the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion in WWE history.

strobogo

Banned
Strobogo, what do you think about the controls for Nintendo's portables?

I don't know. I had the original DS but not for long because I don't really care much for portable gaming to begin with.

Good lord, some goober just blew up my Twitter feed over this Gamergate shit

...I suspect it is stro and it's a false flag/CIA OP

Motherfucker, I still don't know what the fuck Gamergate is (nor do I care at all). I don't know what Destiny is. I've never played Minecraft and think it looks like a game for babies and/or people with severe OCD.
ibshDPEOfSQSGa.gif

Is GamerGate that thing where this one person said the term gamer is over and now a bunch of shitlords are threatening her life over such a label?

Cause that's stupid.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That Kamiya interview with IGN is pretty awesome. He's a cool guy who I would like a lot more if he didn't have such an insane fanbase that tries to make everything around him look like shit to praise him more.

He's like CM Punk

So, I will watch Raw tonight. I know you guys are always on a knife edge wondering if I will or won't watch... but Brock. I mean, they'll probably do something really stupid and fuck up the rematch Sunday and make me angry, but sometimes they get it so so right.

So yeah, I will watch Raw tonight. I will wonder why NXT features more minutes of female wrestling than six hours of programming of WWE. I will wonder why they think it's a good idea to have the Bella's *act* in front of the world (and honestly, if you need better evidence about Total Diva's not being that much of a work, just look at the Bellas. If they were acting, you'd know.)

Then there's some other stuff I am semi interested in Shield stuff! Yay! Maybe Bo will show up, although he probably won't. Rusev!

Oh, and the Miz will continue to be great, and you'll all continue to make me happy by seeing it this time, so I don't feel like I'm crazy.

Cena's gonna Cena. I just wonder what the swerve is going to be here... because obviously he can't just get suplexed 15 times this time and get beaten clean, because that makes the whole rematch thing completely pointless...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny legit shook himself in his urgent rush to get another cheap pop thread out.

You're right. I shat it out without taking time to prepare it right, and it's saying something I didn't want it to say. That one's on me. Feels bad.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I promise my next Gaming-Side OT will be a worthy read. I've let you down. Refunds for everyone!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So this is the week where TNA finishes their US tapings for at least the year, including the hilarious situation where they film both the lead up and the follow up to Bound for Glory. Fascinating spoilers this week are coming.

I'm really thinking about getting a Vita solely on the fact that I get to play PS1 games on that thing.

I put Mega Man X4 and X5 on my Vita. X5 fucking SUCKS, but X4 is pretty good.

Don't you basically fight the members of GNR on that one? I remember watching my big bro play it when it came out and thought some of the stage art was GARBAGE. Like the ones where you fight in some kind of virus and it's basically a Windows Media Player visualizer and some platforms. Ugh.

Top Bottom