• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

KissVibes

Banned
King, you goddamn dolt, if Heyman was 49 in dog years that would make him 9 years old. Or 7 years old if you follow the incorrect 1 = 7 rules of human to dog years.

I WATCHED A LOT OF BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE PROMOS AND MATCHES TO COME UP WITH THIS ORIGINAL GIMMICK

I miss Stone Cold Steve Foxstian
U0dDY1N.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Tapped too early, before she wrapped the leg.
No, she was trying to save herself from the threat of injury which could be permanent depending on how hard the submitter cranks. You see Cameron is a natural ring psychologist, she was selling the impending threat of Naomi's submission maneuver.

No, she was trying to save herself from the threat of injury which could be permanent depending on how hard the submitter cranks. You see Cameron is a natural ring psychologist, she was selling the impending threat of Naomi's submission maneuver.

That NXT time has really paid off.

The funkadactyls are getting better, but there was some sloppy stuff in that match.

And yeah. Thirsty Fox was amazing tv that they shoved aside while it was still just starting to hit it's stride.

Cameron's makeup getting all up in Naomi's thighs on her lime green trunks wasn't a good look for anyone.

KissVibes

Banned
Good ol' Dolph Ziggler.

Uses his position of privilege to give opportunity to a wrestler of color, historically held back by WWE. Whereas the Miz only cares about status quo and keeping people of color down. Absolutely revolting.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
If you know something is coming then wouldn't you do your best to prevent it from happening? Her preemptive tap is intelligent and serves as a guide for anyone in combat sports entertainment.

Top Bottom