• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

RP912

Banned
hollylesnarfeatured.jpg

On to the network I go...

FHIZ

Okay... once the Dolph feud is done, I want Mizdow to start trying to replace Miz, just try and steal his life, and it all starts with Miz just hitting him in HIS money maker.

And it doesn't matter who liked the Miz first, I wasn't trying to say I liked him first, I was just saying that I'm really happy that...

wait what the fuck was Seth just doing?

KissVibes

Banned
Seth Rollins was cool to me until this very moment. I wanted to listen to The Wonder Years and Touche Amore with him, and do ollies in Glamour Kills gear. Then he called this dude a fuckin' monkey which is vaguely racist, and I'm not about that at all.

Big One

Banned
Seth doesn't need a Diesel.

He needs a Sherri. Or both. He needs somebody talking for him.
I actually like the idea of pairing him with Nikki Bella. If not it needs to be someone sleezy. Maybe Paige to get on the nerves of marks who think Paige is their waifu.

I thought Seth was supposed to be good at this promo stuff?

honestly it's kind of hard to cut a promo on a guy like roman reigns where you have nothing to work with. he probably can't take shots at him that'd actually get a crowd reaction like how he is being built to be an even lazier version of john cena.

really nothing for him to cut a promo on so it's going to suck no matter what.

rollins isn't over enough to carry crappy guys.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I actually like the idea of pairing him with Nikki Bella. If not it needs to be someone sleezy. Maybe Paige to get on the nerves of marks who think Paige is their waifu.

Just means more fangirls for Seth who will pretend they're Paige so they can be with Seth.

Top Bottom