• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Being a Miz fan means sacrifices.

I see no sacrifices. From the earliest days in the WWE as the host of diva search, to his early winning streak, to his early victories over Cena, to his time in ECW, to his time in one of the best tag teams of recent times, to winning money in the bank, to winning the belt, to becoming a movie star, to today...

Being a fan of the Miz has always been great.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Reign's game plan is to use violence.

Very different from all his other promos and feuds where he's going to use violence. Rollins might have been onto something with his Chrisley promo

FUCK THIS MUSIC OH MY GOD

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The worst part about Roman being this powerhouse is when he's standing next to Rollins, you're just like 'he's not even that much bigger than Rollins!'

Nevermind that Dean out-biceps him completely.

I see no sacrifices. From the earliest days in the WWE as the host of diva search, to his early winning streak, to his early victories over Cena, to his time in ECW, to his time in one of the best tag teams of recent times, to winning money in the bank, to winning the belt, to becoming a movie star, to today...

Being a fan of the Miz has always been great.

Humble roots, friend.

http://youtu.be/ZRXOTH85fao

Ithil

The worst part about Rollins being this powerhouse is when he's standing next to Rollins, you're just like 'he's not even that much bigger than Rollins!'

Nevermind that Dean out-biceps him completely.

It wouldn't be so lame if they didn't constantly go on and on about him being "the powerhouse!" and "the juggernaut!" like he's Brock Lesnar.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Why are they doing Seth-kun vs Reigns on Raw when Ambrose/Rollins had a 3 month build to their first one on one? Explain this nonsense, friends.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yeah I'm not seeing how believable it'll be if Reigns beats Lesnar with his cartoon punch.

Brock vs Roman ending spoiler
yEANW.gif

KissVibes

Banned
Water washes off sweat.

I presume you've take showers before.

I'm pretty sure his sweat and other bodily secretions can mix with the 12 ounces or so of water he's dumped on his head, making him feel slimy to the touch. I understand touching his hand but his hair and back? Seems gross and a good way to pass a cold to him and other people that touch him.

Top Bottom