• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

somedevil

So I see Rusev is feuding with black guys again?

edit: Speaking of black guys, did anything ever happen from long ago with that tease of the a new nation of domination?

It still might happen but there trying to find a way to make it work without it being like the new nation of domination.

Toki767

Just tuning in now, anything happen the first hour? I didn't miss a Cena promo, did I?

You missed Cena going heel and threatening to sue if he didn't get a rematch with Brock. Because that's what your face of the company does.

strobogo

Banned
Saw TMNT

My review of TMNT:
iyyhWQdgyY5TF.gif

Can we just release the Big Show please? What is he contributing to the product exactly to warrant being one of hte biggest paid superstars ever?

It's like everytime his song plays you just want to turn the channel so fucking bad.

Same goes for Mark Henry. How the fuck has he been there so long? Pretty sure he's got dirt on Vinny Mac getting blown by a WWE intern or something because I can't think of another reason.

WTF. They are going to show a highlight package of last week. Holy shit what a mailed-in Raw.

Also, is Brie supposed to be the heel? Seems like it.

Just tuning in now, anything happen the first hour? I didn't miss a Cena promo, did I?

You missed Jericho vs the Authority. Hinting of Orton/Lesnar. Cena shooting and threatening lawsuits and Reigns ruining everything. Oh, and Seth got a HUGE pop from the crowd just by existing.

Miz, Mizdow and Cesaro vs. some nobodies was amazing.

There was a Total Divas segment and TWO, segments with Nikki talking about her childhood.

You missed Jericho vs the Authority. Hinting of Orton/Lesnar. Cena shooting and threatening lawsuits and Reigns ruining everything. Oh, and Seth got a HUGE pop from the crowd just by existing.

Miz, Mizdow and Cesaro vs. some nobodies was amazing.

There was a Total Divas segment and TWO, segments with Nikki talking about her childhood.
Dammit, sounds like a solid first hour save for Jericho.

Man, with how fucking panic mode Vince is right now about Cena, I can't possibly imagine he'll be ready to move on to anyone, let alone Reigns.

Top Bottom