• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Kakulin

Banned
My 6-month subscription to WWE network expires October 1st. If Brock Lesnar loses the title to Cena, I will NOT renew the subscription.

Whats funny is that anyone who knows who Michael Sam is will be watching Monday Night Football

WWE thinks they can get football fans to watch a wrestling show over football if they have an in the news player on TV. In other words, they are fucking stupid and desperate to not get killed next Monday.

Downhome

That Michael Same thing was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen on a wrestling show. Totally out of the blue and will absolutely not happen.

If I thought the guy was a real moron I'd almost say he must have already agreed to it for them to put that on the air, but we all know that isn't the case.

hahaha adjective. Nitro/Nash reference?

I was half listening. Oops, was it a verb or adjective?? Ahhhhhhh

Edit: Ohhhh, "conquered Cena" / "victimized Cena". Adjective. Uhh, I'm drunk like everyone else??

Fox318

Michael Sam ain't even signed to a team.

Dem budget cut guests

14 teams run the type of formation that would make sense to sign him.

Most of those teams either don't want the attention that the media brings(ex: ESPN was trying to make a story out of his showing schedule) or they refuse to hire somebody who is gay.

Dude has the talent to at least make the practice squad of most teams.

They don't even have fucking continuity from one segment to another. You've got Triple H saying the rematch might not happen, then everyone hyping the hell out of the rematch in a way that makes it clear it is happening.

Well sounds like I made a sound decision to skip RAW tonight.

WWE I really want to like your product but why must you continue to want me to hate it.

They don't even have fucking continuity from one segment to another. You've got Triple H saying the rematch might not happen, then everyone hyping the hell out of the rematch in a way that makes it clear it is happening.

4YNb1FY.jpg

Top Bottom