• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

90's WWF seemed a lot more... I dunno

Fun then the current product

And I don't mean fun like comedy, I mean like fun like every seemed to be enjoying being crazy and beating each other up

NastyBook

How many times have these four fought in the past three weeks? How is this a draw? The first match was dope to me, though.

EDIT: We the People!

So is there any story to these constant Big Show/Henry vs Wyatts fights? Or are we just getting the same filler match over and over?

RP912

Banned
90's WWF seemed a lot more... I dunno

Fun then the current product

And I don't mean fun like comedy, I mean like fun like every seemed to be enjoying being crazy and beating each other up

Yea I could go for kane setting camera crews on fire and stone cold trying to commit felonies on live television right now :/

I really hate that intro especially since they did a really bad job at isolating that kids voice the audiolevels are way too high

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
So is there any story to these constant Big Show/Henry vs Wyatts fights? Or are we just getting the same filler match over and over?
No, it's just the same thing every time. I guess there's nobody else in the tag division that could job to them right now.

Rybaxel or the dusts couldn't be jobbing?

'Dusts are probably getting the titles next and are feuding with The Usos. Ryback is injured. Although i figure they throw Harper and Rowan at them because they're big enough to convincingly hang with them; a smaller heel team against Show/Henry would probably just end up being booked as a squash

nah then it might be good

image.php

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So I see Rusev is feuding with black guys again?

edit: Speaking of black guys, did anything ever happen from long ago with that tease of the a new nation of domination?

Big One

Banned
Can we just release the Big Show please? What is he contributing to the product exactly to warrant being one of hte biggest paid superstars ever?

It's like everytime his song plays you just want to turn the channel so fucking bad.

Moa

So I see Rusev is feuding with black guys again?

edit: Speaking of black guys, did anything ever happen from long ago with that tease of the a new nation of domination?

It is being tried out at house shows before it comes back to TV.

Top Bottom