• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Verendus

Banned
We're gonna get a DQ or no contest in Brock/Cena, aren't we?

I can see Cena applying the STFU, Brock gets to the ropes but Cena won't let go, gets DQ'd, then we get "Cena is SRS BUSINESS NOW!" with Brock showing "fear" and the only way to settle this is at Hell in a Cell!
Outta nowhere!

OUTTA NOWHERE!

Yeah, he lost the title clean to a mercenary that wrestles for money. A man who had, at the time, participated in a grand total of one match this year against a man who's here every darn week performing his butt off for the WWE Universe, whether they love him or hate him. He lost the title clean to a man he defeated soundly in 2012, bringing his record against him to 1-1. But don't worry, you'll get want you want tonight. That record will creep up to 2-1 in Brock Lesnar's favor because tonight, John Cena's not interested in beating Brock Lesnar, he's interested in beating Brock Lesnar's a**.

I'll look forward to reading your comments after tonight's match, jack.

Keep fighting the good fight, friend.

I won't be able to watch Sina beat Lesnar's ass with you tonight, as I decided to not give these #FuckingCarnies any more of my money, but I await the good news with bated breath!

Keep fighting the good fight, friend.

I won't be able to watch Sina beat Lesnar's ass with you tonight, as I decided to not give these #FuckingCarnies any more of my money, but I await the good news with bated breath!
I'm sure there will be some animated gifs posted as there's still a legal gray area as to whether they're OK to post here or not.

Clearly the hernia's a work. Tonight Seth Rollins will start belittling Roman in the ring causing Reigns to come out, however before he can say a word he collapses in front of Rollins, writing in agony. Moments later Dean Ambrose will erupt from Roman's groin in a fountain of gore and start to savagely beat down Seth. It's not a hernia, Dean is just playing the long game.

WWE Network performance on my smartphone is sub-par. I've had it freeze twice already. I backed out, closed all other tasks and restarted the app. Now it's stuck on the loading screen. Needless to say ,I'm unchecking my the auto-renew button.

Sky Sports choosing to air a vintage episode highlighting Rock's rivalry with Triple H during the early McMahon Helmsley period from 2000 is just going to make NoC look that much weaker to me, here comes Backlash 2000 and I'm going to mark out nostalgically.

Also *McMahon in every corner.gif*

Top Bottom