• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Jopie

Part Pillman and part Stone Cold, Ambrose is a star

The difficulty will be maintaining the heat. Ambrose has a good angle going with Rollins. The anger is justified. Being that crazy and angry for an extended period of time across different feuds is going to be hard.

Fox318

I CAN BREAK THESE CUFFS

rgFZXuD.gif

Big One

Banned
With roman out it is dean time to shine right?
I want to see them main event HiaC myself for the contract, which is probably the most valuable object in the WWE outside of Lesnar's belt.

Maybe Rollins can kill himself like Foley did.

God I was so afraid Big Show was gonna come out to fight Rollins.

I was too. They were doing this as a couple of house shows.

Also I wish Mark Henry was wearing his debut clothes.

Catching up on the thread, and new tag team champs, tight. Sheamus can keep his loser title. LOL @ putting the title back on the Miz already. Why.

krae_man

Was that cab tuned into WWF Radio?

Well they do broadcast the PPV for free locally on a AM frequency so they can sell mini radios so people in the crowd can listen to Cole, King, and JBL if they want.

No idea why anyone would pay for the ability to hear those 3 but I digress.

I'm a....Mark for Henry.

He recently let it go he and big show are trying to get a tag title run together, he implied it was green lit. So I guess after this feud they'll do that.

Henry/Show vs dust bros would be great. I think.

The difficulty will be maintaining the heat. Ambrose has a good angle going with Rollins. The anger is justified. Being that crazy and angry for an extended period of time across different feuds is going to be hard.
That's where being part Pillman comes in handy. He's sorta crazy so it doesn't take much for him to lose his shit.

Top Bottom