• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
ugh monster vs. monster matches are always kind of meh for me.

Foggy

Lana, the OL queen.

giphy.gif

There was a report last month saying the executives making the decisions at WWE don't believe that Ambrose is main event / WWE championship material.
They didn't initially see much in Austin either. I think if Dean gets going they won't fight it as hard as they did with little D.Brine or Punk's skinny fatass. Dean just needs a slogan or something to slang some merch and he's golden.

I'm not so sure they bury Dean. He's a good height, handsome, he's been hitting the weights, he can talk, and he's got a sellable character.

Doesn't mean they'll put him in the main event. It's not 1997 when WCW was kicking their ass. They have no reason to go outside their comfort zone. They'll push the taller and more handsome guy instead who can't talk nor has a sellable character

That report is out of the window now that roman hurt.

He'll still be back in time for the Rumble. He needs to get Batista level heat for them to stop his push.

Ithil

Doesn't mean they'll put him in the main event. It's not 1997 and WCW is kicking their ass. They have no reason to go outside their comfort zone. They'll push who they want, unfortunately.

He'll still be back in time for the Rumble. He needs to get Batista level heat for them to stop his push.

They have NO stars right now. Orton is cold as ice, Bryan is injured, Punk is gone, Sheamus is down in the midcard, Reigns is injured, Rollins is heel and on his way up, etc.

Cena is all they got as far as regular top stars. They need a guy like Ambrose.

Rusev will make good fodder for champ Cena in the next month or two.

They didn't initially see much in Austin either. I think of Dean gets going they won't fight it as hard as they did with little D.Brine or Punk's skinny fatass. Dean just needs a slogan or something to slang some merch and he's golden.

"ooh arr, it's Ambrosia"
Thus ends the obscure British advertising reference of the day.

But yeah, a hook could do him some good, gotta make that merch money.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I don't know what to believe anymore.

Hail Putin...? :(

Top Bottom