• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

The difficulty will be maintaining the heat. Ambrose has a good angle going with Rollins. The anger is justified. Being that crazy and angry for an extended period of time across different feuds is going to be hard.

You can keep him going against the authority for a long time. You just work it like AustinMcMahon. If done right Dean will be printing money and people will be asking Roman who?

Ofcourse they won't do that and Dean will cool off and languish in tbe mid card with the rest of the roster not named Cena.

deafmedal

I demand a diet Mountain Dew logo in the middle of the ring next special event!

hey don't they normally dew this at the beginning? *snicker*

shoulda had those guest commentators sing it

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They're really overselling this Rusev is an evil America crusher thing. Does he even talk or does he just get the blonde manager to do all of it?

So the odds of Rusev winning are like 99%?

I mean, yes. What do they gain by feeding Rusev to freakin' Mark Henry?

11161188404_8a54af7779_o.gif

Jopie

You can keep him going against the authority for a long time. You just work it like AustinMcMahon. If done right Dean will be printing money and people will be asking Roman who?

Ofcourse they won't do that and Dean will cool off and languish in tbe mid card with the rest of the roster not named Cena.

I hope he shoots to the top. Outside of Sami Zayn, he is my favorite in the company.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Mark Henry, real American and Russia-hater

Top Bottom