• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

NastyBook

I mean, look at the NXT 'next generation' thing

Everyone is white except one guy. Something something race problem is real. And don't get me started on Ric Flair's daughter getting the push Sasha should be getting
Wasn't even aware there was a black wrestler in NXT. Guess when they call her up, all the sister Divas are gonna get rocked.

dgCUJik.gif

Holy shit lol

You know I just had a thought but...what if Sami Zayn wrestled Randy Orton? I think Sami could pull a great match out of him, kind of like Christian and Daniel Bryan. Do it WWE. Would be better than this shit. As much as I love him, Jericho has lost all of his luster with this recent run. He just doesn't have it anymore.

Jericho should switch to being a manager/mentor for his next run.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how every hold is nonsense and gets countered the same way.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how the measure for a "great match" is how many times people just kick out of finishers.

Hurry up and eat an RKO for the loss. Bonus if its off the top rope.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Jobicho in 2014

I wish just one motherfucker would do a drop kick just once on Randall when this dopey RKO toprope spot pops up.

Top Bottom