• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

I can only assume Rusev is being groomed as food for Cena

Why do you think he has this streak going. It's the only reason he didn't lose to Swagger or Big E even though it would have made those feuds better. He's the new Umaga. Built up to be fed to Cena. Then it's comedy jobber labd for him. Lana will get moved on to someone else and it will fail. Then in a few years FE'D for the both of them.

KissVibes

Banned
hey guys who stops rusev

i mean

there's no one

MASTER SARGENT JOHN CENA IS HERE TO DEFEND JOHN CENA'S AMERICA

10FEoei.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
going back to njpw for a second, was there any Shibata stiffness, or Ishii goodness?

krae_man

It's amazing how Orton looks more or less the same as he did in 2002. Meanwhile Cena looks like like the stay puff marshmallow man.

Also Orton actually wrestles and doesn't look like his body is fucked from years or wrestling and HGH use.

Big One

Banned
I'm going to predict the card for HIAC:

Main Event: Jhon Cena (champion?) vs. Rusev in a Fight for America match
Diva's match: Paige/Nikki Bella (champion) vs. Brie Bella
Co-Main Event: Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins in a HIAC match
Randy Orton vs. Big Show
Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz (champion)
Sheamus (champion) vs. a lower-midcard talent
Dust Brothers (champions) vs. The Usos vs. another tag-team (maybe the Ascension debut

Pre-show: Bray Wyatt vs. Mark Henry

It's amazing how Orton looks more or less the same as he did in 2002. Meanwhile Cena looks like like the stay puff marshmallow man.

Also Orton actually wrestles and doesn't look like his body is fucked from years or wrestling and HGH use.

what are you talking about, Cena looks amazing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Repeatedly? I know he fought some, but not in the same "squash match on repeat" way that Rusev got.

Bo Dallas Def. (Pin) Titus O'Neil
Bo Dallas Def. (Pin) R-Truth
Bo Dallas Def. (Pin) Xavier Woods
Bo Dallas Def. (Pin) Kofi Kingston
Bo Dallas Draw (NC) Kofi Kingston
Bo Dallas Def. (Pin) Xavier Woods
Bo Dallas Def. (Pin) R-Truth
Bo Dallas Def. (Pin) Kofi Kingston

Bo, unlike Rusev, also jobbed out other minorities
Bo Dallas Def. (Pin) Diego
Bo Dallas Def. (Pin) El Torito
Bo Dallas Def. (Pin) Diego & El Torito
Bo Dallas Def. (CO) The Great Khali
Bo Dallas Def. (Pin) Sin Cara

Orton looks nothing like the babyface Legend Killer. He's got a haggard creepy Kurt face thing going on now.

RP912

Banned

The crazy thing about it is orton take more risk than cena and still look like he's still in his prime.

C.Dark.DN

Banned

Eh, Orton has that Kurt Angle pill popper skin tone going on now.

Top Bottom