• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Keeping this on the ready:

SRY9O9o.jpg
vlcsnap-2013-04-12-12h18m10s44_zps03d33bf5.png~320x480

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There are other divas who cam wrestle but wwe doesn't use them.

Hence the word "employ." I guess they're "employed," they just might as well not exist because the WWE doesn't bother to pretend more than 4 or 5 female wrestlers actually exist. Which is a logical result of having one divas match per PPV vs. 6 male ones.

Cena needs to be the heel in this match (not turn heel, but use bad guy tactics) for it to be interesting. Any 5 moves of doom shit, or another Brock beatdown is going to be boring

Thank God Nikki didn't win. I'm sad to see Paige lose it though. I feel like we're getting AJ vs Stephanie now instead of a continued AJ/Paige feud.

Dave loved the Randall match

Excellent match. Two real pro's working at a different level from everyone else tonight. It was everything you'd expect but they worked the crowd so much better as far as their timing went.

Zach

How was Jericho/Orton and the ladies match? I took a little break and watched Flair/AA from Fall Brawl '95 (it was good).

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
How can Cena overcome the odds guys?
You take some appledough and you add hustle, loyalty and respect to it, then you add an extra ingredient to the concoction: chemical make-a-wish.

Thus the Sina is champ again.
Using his ultra-super overcoming of the odds
Sina has dedicated his life 2 being Sina
And fighting the forces of corporate

How was Jericho/Orton and the ladies match? I took a little break and watched Flair/AA from Fall Brawl '95 (it was good).

I slept through the first one. Orton only cared in the last few minutes. Divas wasn't bad, if a little short. Very nice bump. And Nikki was fairly decent.

Top Bottom