• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

DMczaf

tumblr_inline_nca3rkvrtP1s55ocl.gif

Almost brings a tear to my eye.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
How was Jericho/Orton and the ladies match? I took a little break and watched Flair/AA from Fall Brawl '95 (it was good).

Good and not bad respectively. The Divas hit their spots, kept the crowd interested and Nikki didn't win.

krae_man

Eat
Sleep
Shill Merch
Repeat
Shill Merch
Repeat
Shill Merch
Repeat
Shill Merch
Repeat
Shill Merch
Repeat
Shill Merch
Repeat
Shill Merch
Repeat
Shill Merch
Repeat
Shill Merch
Repeat
Shill Merch
Repeat
Shill Merch
Repeat
Shill Merch
Repeat

Valentus

so... Bork wins, Cena Heel side unleashed due to frustration, 16 chair shots to Bork, Rollins come out and cashing in?

A man can dream.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You can tell how egotistical the booking of Cena is with everyone wanting him to join them. Why would Paul want Cena when he has Bork? Why would Bray care if he makes Cena evil?

Even when Cena isn't the winner, he's the winner.

Toki767

These budget cuts really make for the most boring sets now. Aside from the matches, the venue just feels like it's a regular Raw.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Cena is so bad though. How did you people watch years of him?

I mean, on the one hand, it isn't Cena's fault they gave him that character.

Cena can wrestle good enough that if they ever gave him even remotely decent material it wouldn't piss people off so much.

Top Bottom