• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
What the fuck just happened.

Seth Rollins tried to make the smartest cash in in WWE history? Would have been easier to pin Lesnar in that situation instead of trying to pin Cena.

Cena was pissed he lost the title because of Rollins.

Lesnar finishes the show destroying Cena for the hell of it.

This reeks of Vince booking. How dare Cena not look strong.

Of course, he does it, at the expense of keeping people subscribed to the network, considering HE'S BASICALLY GIVING AWAY PPVS RIGHT NOW.

Omega

Banned
awful ending.

even dumber to have Cena cockblock the MITB. why not use Ambrose, since you know, he's in a feud with him?

nah, makes too much sense.

commentators are stupid. was bork gonna tap? he wasnt even in a submission when Rollins came in.

What a bullshit finish. Wow.

Robbed of another Brock clean win. Made Brock look like shit for the last five minutes of that match. Then Rollins comes out, at least hope to get Ambrose to end the night, we're fucking robbed of that too.

Now Cena is owed another match because of a bullshit DQ finish.

Fuck this company.

DMczaf

Q1n9mMO.png

krae_man

LOL way to fuck over Brock's "Undefeated" Streak.

I love how WWE books a perfect game for 5 innings, then has the pitcher intentionally walk a batter, then spend the next 2 innings hyping how amazing a no hitter is, then books a single and spends the next inning hyping how amazing a shutout is. Then Cena hits a home run and single handedly wins the game and they try to hype the feat as if it was as amazing as if the perfect game went into the 9th inning.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
John Cena took that Kimura lock forever.

So Vince had to book Cena so stronk that he's stronger than Mr. H's by like a thousand multiples

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
What a bullshit finish. Wow.

Robbed of another Brock clean win. Made Brock look like shit for the last five minutes of that match. Then Rollins comes out, at least hope to get Ambrose to end the night, we're fucking robbed of that too.

Now Cena is owed another match because of a bullshit DQ finish.

Fuck this company.

Except hes not owed anything?

He won the match via DQ.

I guess I'm in the minority here but I liked the ending. It was a smart way to have resolution to the match without burying Cena or taking the title off of Lesnar.

Big One

Banned
Brock looked like shit in this match tbh. Though it's good he put over Rollins by taking the curbstomp he ALMOST lost to Cena after he brutalized him at Summerslam.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Like seriously - what was the purpose of that stupid ending? Like why was Rollins there and what was the point any of it?

Top Bottom