• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

NastyBook

LOL way to fuck over Brock's "Undefeated" Streak.

I love how WWE books a perfect game for 5 innings, then has the pitcher intentionally walk a batter, then spend the next 2 innings hyping how amazing a no hitter is, then books a single and spends the next inning hyping how amazing a shutout is. Then Cena hits a home run and single handedly wins the game and they try to hype the feat as if it was as amazing as if the perfect game went into the 9th inning.
wut

Vestal

Couldn't have booked it worse.

Make Rollins look stupid as fuck.

Make Cena look stupid as well for not waiting for the bell to ring.

Make Lesnar look weaker...

what a colossal fuck up of an ending.

What a low tier PPV. Brock vs Cena was fine, but the ending was so underwhelming. Orton vs Jericho was actually pretty good, as was Cesaro vs Sheamus. The Divas 3-way was fine, all things considered, but overall; MEH.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Between that ending, and WWE continually mocking them all night, anyone that bought this for full price on PPV should now be on suicide watch.

Michael Cole pretty much pointed this out on the broadcast.

Cena couldn't job again, Lesnar had to look strong and they needed some heat on Seth so he could feud with Cena. Now Brock can take his holiday and everyone is happy. It was only 10 bucks after all.

Between that ending, and WWE continually mocking them all night, anyone that bought this for full price on PPV should now be on suicide watch.

The $9.99 campaign is indicative of how clueless WWE is. They think price is the reason people aren't buying the network and not the shittiness of their product.

Yep.

Hell I disagree with almost everyone in this thread, that match and ending was GREAT.
Like I said, Ambrose should have run interference but apart from that I enjoyed it and thought it was pretty well booked. Brock was put over by that match. If people can look past Cena being made to look stronger than in the last match they'd see that. Imho.

For bean;

Rollins.gif

*edit, Heyman's so good.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Cena the only one to look strong

Vince is really insecure .

They *need* Cena to be strong. They don't have any other main event level faces at all on the entire roster right now.

But it was also the right call to keep the title on Lesnar.

And having Rollins around the main event picture is a good thing too.

Seriously a really good ending for setting things up in the future.

KissVibes

Banned
Now we get to see Cena tear through Rusev and face Rollins in a TLC LADDER MATCH for the Money in the Bank Contract....

That sounds really familiar to me.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They *need* Cena to be strong. They don't have any other main event level faces at all on the entire roster right now.

You realize it's that way because they always book *CENA* Strong, right? That's the exact reason they don't have main event level faces because they only have one focus in the company. It's like Hulkamania except without the strong midcard.

Top Bottom