• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Gonzalez

Banned
Missed the first hour and just heard that it's Orton vs Cena tonight. HOLY SHIT!!! Can you believe it?!?! I've been dying to see those two go at it!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe they're giving away a PPV main event on Raw!!!!!
Wish they had some video packages lying around that would help summarize this epic rivalry.

Gonzalez

Banned
Meanwhile in the App

S1S37Mn.jpg

Another gimmick infringing gimmick?

They got these stretchy denim jeans on Uniqlo for like 20 bucks. GOAT pants, not surprised if Titty Master owns 30 of em. It's how he pulled Renee breh/

I actually try out a new pair of jeans by throwing some worked kicks at a friend (or a wall) if they're comfortable enough to do that I know they're worth the purchase.

NYR

Missed the first hour and just heard that it's Orton vs Cena tonight. HOLY SHIT!!! Can you believe it?!?! I've been dying to see those two go at it!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe they're giving away a PPV main event on Raw!!!!!
Should have costed you

uKuBunO.gif

FHIZ

Haha, Steph with that logic.

So we've got at least two more Ambrose attacks tonight, right? That's got to be a record.

somedevil

Haha, Steph with that logic.

So we've got at least two more Ambrose attacks tonight, right? That's got to be a record.

I bet two more scenes. One with all the security beating up and he shows up at the end of the show for the Cena vs Orton match.

gaiadyne

Real Question here who here is looking into getting Stephanie McMahon's Summer Slam ring gear?

Edit: Didn't even see the guy above me with basically the same question lol

NYR

2012: The next one is Dolph Ziggler!

FUCK

2013: The next one is Daniel Bryan!

FUCK

2014: The next one is Roman Reigns!

FUCK

fuck_this_shit_bill_murray.jpg

Top Bottom