• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
woah
tumblr_mu0ua0BFEL1seysdxo1_500.jpg

Reddit Nitro Sign Guy: "I got threatened with arrest. They tried getting my id for records. Fuck the entire company. They kicked me out because of the sign. It's fine that I got kicked out but trying to bully me. Bring it. The piece of shit guy in the suit with the WWE logo on his suit is a little bitch yes man for Vince. They threatened me with everything in the the book and I walked out of the arena on my own will. Fuck Vince trips and Steph suck my fucking dick you cunts"

Fuck you Kevin Dunn.

Jesus, that sucks

Did they just write out one segment earlier in the night? Because they're 1 segment short on content.

Cutting to commercial in the middle of everyone doing their finishers is a fantastic idea!

Anth0ny

Did they just write out one segment earlier in the night? Because they're 1 segment short on content.

Cutting to commercial in the middle of everyone doing their finishers is a fantastic idea!

yeah they're usually doing filler matches up to 10:45

the entrances for the main event started at 10:30 tonight. weird. commercials everywhere.

Satch

Banned
if chris jericho doesnt tag out so roman gets a win on this im going to kill him i swear to god

ROMAN CANT LOSE

Alucard

Banned
This match can only end with Cena winning. The WWE swerving us and changing the ME would be rad too, though.

Y2J vs. Brock! NOC is his last scheduled night of action!

Top Bottom