• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'd rather Cena have won at SS, then have them "rebuild" Cena like this.

Reigns and Cena make the entire main event picture unbearable.

Gorillaz

Only invited he didnwr accept it

For real Michael Sam fucking up his chances of even being on a decent practice squad for this carny shit friends lol

I just really don't get the Michael Sam thing.......

There are two ways it's going to end: it's not him and they do a Damien Sandow impersonation or something else horrible, or it's just an attempt to take away MNF viewers using a guy who isn't even on a team. One's desperately doomed, the other's fucking abysmal and carny for 2014. Neither will be worth it.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I just really don't get the Michael Sam thing.......

Just Vince in his PT Barnum exploitation mode again. Its probably going to be Michael Sam-dow who shows up.

Having Cena be the opposition to the authority doesn't work..like at all
They'll never understand why fans won't believe Cena is anything but a company man. Its too bad, because the Authority is a pretty good redux of Mr McMahon, with Trips and Steph adding their own flavor. There just isn't a believable Austin type anti hero on the roster to make it work, it sure is hell is not John Cena.

Anth0ny

they are really pushing what's on next week's raw. is that their way of competing with football? good luck with that...

Fox318

There are two ways it's going to end: it's not him and they do a Damien Sandow impersonation or something else horrible, or it's just an attempt to take away MNF viewers using a guy who isn't even on a team. One's desperately doomed, the other's fucking abysmal and carny for 2014. Neither will be worth it.

Michael Sam vs Lesnar for the title.

Top Bottom