• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Sabucin

I read some few weeks ago that Vince had lost interest in Bo Dallas. I guess that it wasn't real that info.

EDIT: LOL Henry attacking BO

ugh that reminds me of his godtier hall of pain reign only to pull his groin in the mist of it.

Friggin henry man..

He was ok promo wise there, but his matches were still horrible. Everytime they give the guy a push he's injured within 3 months. It will happen again the next time they try to push him.

Remember these faces Henry, you prick.

iblRWsLuVTojJB.gif

strobogo

Banned
most straight men (and i'm guessing they aren't selling Seth as gay here) would be embarrassed by people thinking you own a vibrator for your own purposes.

can't believe someone has to spell out the joke here.

That's a joke used in a lot of movies about women being embarrassed that someone found their vibrator, or it turned on accidentally. Are those jokes anti-woman? Or anti-hetero?

RP912

Banned
He was ok promo wise there, but his matches were still horrible. Everytime they give the guy a push he's injured within 3 months. It will happen again the next time they try to push him.

I enjoyed some of his matches in 2011 especially the one with Orton where he won the belt. He was WAY better around that time than broken down I'm getting to old for this shit run he's on now.

DMczaf

Stardust will get a throwaway main event push next year where he threatens to reveal John Cena's true identity unless he gives him a title match.

RP912

Banned
The only good that will come out of this bellas feud is have them in a hell in the cell match...loser leaves WWE.

I'm serious about this.

What a well thought out retort.

You are just scribbling in thin air.

Is this an implication that I'm a conspiracy theorist? Its fucking WWE and some of you act like making a gay joke would be out of character whatsoever.

You're over thinking it.

It's just an "LOL FAKE PENIS" joke

Possibly.

Maybe you're connecting your own dots because there was nothing inherently lolgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaysarestupid about that. A woman in that situation would have received the same reaction. In fact, they gave Steph the same look when they thought it was her.

She looked at her phone, and where would she have a vibrator on her person?

most straight men (and i'm guessing they aren't selling Seth as gay here) would be embarrassed by people thinking you own a vibrator for your own purposes.

can't believe someone has to spell out the joke here.

I get the joke. I just disagree that it's appropriate. I can at least see why someone would disagree with me, but it was you guys who claimed you couldn't see how it was possibly a gay joke.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Top Bottom