• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

strobogo

Banned
These people had to listen to Brie's theme for an entire commercial break...

They don't play music during breaks. Or anytime something is shown on the screen when someone is in the ring. They cut it and then fade it back in when the video is over or they come back from break.

somedevil

This feud has gone from top of the hour to 9:30. God she sent two horrible workers after her.

edit: Hopefully this feud is over by the time Bryan is back in November.

Is this an implication that I'm a conspiracy theorist? Its fucking WWE and some of you act like making a gay joke would be out of character whatsoever.

You putting 2 and 2 together to come out with EURGH GAY JOKES AND ARE YOU CALLING ME A CONSIPIRACY THEORIST appears not to be out of character for you either.

Seriously, listen to yourself.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Cameron's theme tho
XiFFTdj.png

You putting 2 and 2 together to come out with EURGH GAY JOKES AND ARE YOU CALLING ME A CONSIPIRACY THEORIST appears not to be out of character for you either.

Seriously, listen to yourself.

I'm seriously almost done replying to this rhetoric. Can you guys not disagree with someone without trying to do ad hominems?

And please, enlighten me how conspiracy theories are "in character" for me. Or was the implication that I'm overacting? Because engaging in a discussion is not the same as flipping out.

Top Bottom