• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Big One

Banned
A Titus push is well needed in the wwe but.........sighs :/
I don't really get it. Dude is big, does some really good power moves (which a lot of top guys use like Cena, Hogan, Warrior, etc.), and can cut a good promo. He may not be on top of the mountain but he could be booked to be like...not a jobber. He's a better big-black-dude than guys in the past like Ahmed Johnson for example, which got an even bigger push than Titus has ever gotten.

Please tell me where I used anything approaching an ad hominem. I said you were pulling stuff out of thin air, and you thought I was calling you a conspiracy theorist...

WHICH YOU PULLED OUT OF THIN AIR.

Which didn't help your argument at all. So I pointed it out. Sorry if I didn't go put my gloves on first.

That's not what you said. You said I was "Scribbling in thin air," which is decidedly different. It brought to my mind the visual of someone "putting the pieces together" on an imaginary chalkboard, which is clearly a shot at my sanity. Still, I wasn't sure, hence me asking if that's what you meant. If that wasn't your implication, all you needed to do was clarify.

I swear I'm open to disagreement and discussion, but I take umbrage with people trying to talk down to someone else.

RP912

Banned
I don't really get it. Dude is big, does some really good power moves (which a lot of top guys use like Cena, Hogan, Warrior, etc.), and can cut a good promo. He may not be on top of the mountain but he could be booked to be like...not a jobber. He's a better big-black-dude than guys in the past like Ahmed Johnson for example, which got an even bigger push than Titus has ever gotten.

It blows my mind to this day. Dude has amazing promos especially during his primetime players days and can put on good matches. The fact that he isn't IC champ by now and jobbing to fucking bunnies hurts me.

That's not what you said. You said I was "Scribbling in thin air," which is decidedly different. It brought to my mind the visual of someone "putting the pieces together" on an imaginary chalkboard, which is clearly a shot at my sanity. Still, I wasn't sure, hence me asking if that's what you meant. If that wasn't your implication, all you needed to do was clarify.

I swear I'm open to disagreement and discussion, but I take umbrage with people trying to talk down to someone else.

It was a response to 'connect the dots' but again you were seeing things that weren't there.

So... I pointed that out. Because, you know... that's what I believe you were doing in the first place.

I'm done. There's no point in talking to you if you keep trying to read between the lines. Trust me, I speak my mind. I don't hide my true feelings between the lines.

Big One

Banned
Michael Cole: Our main event John Cena and Dean Ambrose vs. Orton and Kane!
Jerry Lawler: John Cena and Dean Ambrose are friends, guys!
JBL: *shouts* Dean Ambrose isn't even near the superstar John Cena and Orton are, MAGGLE!

Top Bottom