• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

gaiadyne

I have no idea what that means.

RachelSlimed.gif

It was a response to 'connect the dots' but again you were seeing things that weren't there.

So... I pointed that out. Because, you know... that's what I believe you were doing in the first place.

I'm done. There's no point in talking to you if you keep trying to read between the lines. Trust me, I speak my mind. I don't hide my true feelings between the lines.

So you admit that you weren't saying I was pulling it out of thin air? So why are you changing your story?

If you'd said, "I don't think it was a gay joke, because XYZ," this wouldn't have went further.

Again, I'm not "reading between the lines." I'm directly responding to what you're saying -- without insulting you, by the way.

But hey, let's all pretend we're taking the high road.

You know what? This has been incredibly enlightening. It's nice to know how this thread really feels about differing opinions that are brought about it a non-aggressive manner. *Golf clap* Enjoy.

dakun

i wonder if Rusev will die a slow death in the WWE like Khali did after his run as Undertakers opponent. Can't see them finding a story line for Rusev after this Russia thing is over.

Bandini

So you admit that you weren't saying I was pulling it out of thin air? So why are you changing your story?

If you'd said, "I don't think it was a gay joke, because XYZ," this wouldn't have went further.

Again, I'm not "reading between the lines." I'm directly responding to what you're saying -- without insulting you, by the way.

You know what? This has been incredibly enlightening. It's nice to know how this thread really feels about differing opinions that are brought about it a non-aggressive manner. Enjoy.

3908409-8227346287-OK_zp.png

Paracelsus

We know he's going over Big Show, and we know Kozlov's streak was broken by the Has Been Kid.

That means they're gonna save him for the Ankle Lock?

You know what? This has been incredibly enlightening. It's nice to know how this thread really feels about differing opinions that are brought about it a non-aggressive manner. *Golf clap* Enjoy.
U35dByB.gif

FHIZ

OK. I think I'm caught up.

Seth got Nickelodeon'd and apparently there has been some controversy about a gay joke?

There was a vibration coming from the money in the bank case and Seth pulled out a "it's an electric razor!" line. If people are mad about that, then clearly, they didn't watch the Rosa match.

RP912

Banned
i wonder if Rusev will die a slow death in the WWE like Khali did after his run as Undertakers opponent. Can't see them finding a story line for Rusev after this Russia thing is over.

Khali was a champion and feuded with Cena for the WWE champion...that's far from dying slow.

Friggin Russo can't get passed feuds that would be amazing during the Cold War.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I liked Kozlov and in fact they should bring him back so they could have a real Russian as part of this Russian stable.

There was a vibration coming from the money in the bank case and Seth pulled out a "it's an electric razor!" line. If people are mad about that, then clearly, they didn't watch the Rosa match.

That's it? That's not bad at all. And depending on the delivery could be amusing.

Big One

Banned
You know what I would like to see? Bray Wyatt challenge Rusev. Seriously. Make him a redneck American type. And then put him over to put Wyatt on the map and bury Rusev in the process.

Top Bottom