• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

strobogo

Banned
Are you trying to call me a sardine?! I take umbrage with that.

I can read between the lines...

Too late for sarcasm. You went full Aiii backed into a corner tonight. A corner you backed yourself into for no reason. You'll forever be known as the conspiracy dude who gets mad about people questioning his sanity when no one said anything about it.

Rusev is young.. they should keep him as a good heel for the long term. Please don't waste this opportunity to put over the Big Show and bury Rusev in the process.

Show won't beat Rusev clean, don't worry. He's there to further build Rusev. Show doesn't mind putting people over.

Only worry when he runs into Cena or Roman.

Too late for sarcasm. You went full Aiii backed into a corner tonight. A corner you backed yourself into for no reason. You'll forever be known as the conspiracy dude who gets mad about people questioning his sanity when no one said anything about it.

Thank you for clarifying what literary devices I'm allowed to use. I know my place now.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
"SHIT. WE FORGOT TO MAKE CENA A GODDAMN BREAST CANCER T-SHIRT THIS YEAR. GIVE HIM SOME GENERIC SHIT AND THROW HIM OUT THERE, GODDAMNIT!"

FHIZ

Why don't they just both beat him up?

tumblr_inline_n1tw2wchP81ramds0.gif

Ambrose's receding hairline is a legit problem. He has to keep the hair in front extra long and have it cover his forehead just to hide the balding. This is a serious potential image problem in the coming years. He could be bald like Cesaro within a year or two. The problem is that this is a dagger to the fan girls.

Ambrose's receding hairline is a legit problem. He has to keep the hair in front extra long and have it cover his forehead just to hide the balding. This is a serious potential image problem in the coming years. He could be bald like Cesaro within a year or two. The problem is that this is a dagger to the fan girls.

Give him a Solid Snake bandana or a Marcus Fenix doorag.

DominoKid

They make hairplugs for that.

Yes, yes he is.

I will be very upset if that happens. Not just because I like both Seth and Dean, but damnit, they need a strong number two, and with Roman and Bryan out... Dean is the guy. He's *way* over with the crowd.

I mean, he was before when they were trying to put Roman into that spot, but now Roman's gone, and for the storyline Dean is already right in the middle of it.

So it would be monumentally stupid.

But obviously that doesn't make it impossible.

Top Bottom