• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Ithil

He wasn't a sex symbol tho. A big part of Cena's popularity is the young girls who scream and think he's hot. If Cena were balding at the rate of Ambrose (meaning totally bald by now) then that whole market would be gone.

Cena looks like an Easter Island statue. Ambrose will be fine.

ixNv8hooYctwA.gif

Well that was short I'm just happy fox is back and it looks like Luke Harper will be getting more tv time

Big One

Banned
While I'm thrilled he may be getting a push, I hope this isn't the beginning of the end of Bray.
Nah Bray is still going to be there, I think he's fine to be off TV if he doesn't have any angles to work in.

HOpe they do Bray vs. Sting for Mania. That'd be a hot feud. Do an angle where Sting comes back and works a couple of matches during Mania season and goes over talent. Bray comes back and is pissed that Sting got TV time instead of him or something, in his own sick and cryptic way. Perhaps Bray could cut promos on old legends trying to reclaim some of their old glory. The Man Called Sting vs. The Eater of Worlds Bray Wyatt.

Bandini

He wasn't a sex symbol tho. A big part of Cena's popularity is the young girls who scream and think he's hot. If Cena were balding at the rate of Ambrose (meaning totally bald by now) then that whole market would be gone.

Apples to oranges. Anyway, a bald Dean could just clean up a little and still drive the ladies wild.

Sheamus about to join McGregor in victory. Not to mention the fact that an Irish county won the All Ireland hurling final, truly a golden time for sport in my country.

MBison

Nah Bray is still going to be there, I think he's fine to be off TV if he doesn't have any angles to work in.

HOpe they do Bray vs. Sting for Mania. That'd be a hot feud. Do an angle where Sting comes back and works a couple of matches during Mania season and goes over talent. Bray comes back and is pissed that Sting got TV time instead of him or something, in his own sick and cryptic way. Perhaps Bray could cut promos on old legends trying to reclaim some of their old glory. The Man Called Sting vs. The Eater of Worlds Bray Wyatt.

They'd need to get a big shovel to unbury Bray though.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

Sting could enter Bray's Krystal Castle of Fear

Exis

Nah

You sir are brilliant.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
does that mean Devitt will keep the bodypaint thing, just not with actual characters this time?

Top Bottom