• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

ElRenoRaven

If this was the attitude era he would have given Jericho the sister abigail from the top of the cage. Everything is so damn bland now.

Hell if it was the attitude era it would have been a hell in the cell match and it would have been wild. I really really do miss the WWE of old. I miss HIAC, great ladder matches, real falls count anywhere that really do go all over the building, etc. Everything is so bland now days.

somedevil

If this was the attitude era he would have given Jericho the sister abigail from the top of the cage. Everything is so damn bland now.

No they wouldn't have. If they did that they both would of been dead. Foley did all the crazy cage bumps. Everyone else was sane. It was a good match.

Hell if it was the attitude era it would have been a hell in the cell match and it would have been wild. I really really do miss the WWE of old. I miss HIAC, great ladder matches, real falls count anywhere that really do go all over the building, etc. Everything is so bland now days.

Plus back then there would have been alot of blood and we probably would have gotten Bray rubbing Jericho's blood on his face while laughing like the maniacal madman that he is.

Joeki11a

Banned
Jericho is only two years younger and how many years ago did Angle do that Moonsault?

He did it plenty of times in TnA and in WWE
Also pretty sure Y2Jnever had freaking neck

surgery or druggy times, Y2J is younger by
default, he is a coward not about that risk life

RP912

Banned
Why people can't get over the fact that the attitude era is dead :/. I like brutality like any other dude but all that wackiness back in the late 90s almost had wwe dropped from cable television. If anything wwe should have kept the shit they were doing in 2011 going :/.

No they wouldn't have. If they did that they both would of been dead. Foley did all the crazy cage bumps. Everyone else was sane. It was a good match.

No true, Hardys, Edge and Christian, Shawn Michaels, Chris Benoit, and Kurt Angle also did crazy bumps in matches. There are many others as well I'm forgetting.

strobogo

Banned
Why people can't get over the fact that the attitude era is dead :/. I like brutality like any other dude but all that wackiness back in the late 90s almost had wwe dropped from cable television. If anything wwe should have kept the shit they were doing in 2011 going :/.

Definitely were never even close to getting dropped from cable. Not even close. Cage matches DO need blood, so do HIAC. So just don't do them if you aren't going to have blood instead of dumbing them down. Same thing with the inferno match. Why even bother to bring it back just to PG it and make it pin falls instead?

Top Bottom