• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Fuck Winter
9unLnWC.png

Mengetsu

Should I watch Raw tonight? I didn't last week and I see everyone talking about terrible it was. And Jerry Springer tonight? Ugh....

season premiere?

since when in the fuck does Raw have season premiers?

They did one for both shows around 2003/4. I only remember because it was in my town and I think it was the last Raw or one of the last Raws we got before becoming a Smackdown only stop. Now I think we only get Smackdown every other year.

This match means nothing. Jericho has been made to look weak and so has Wyatt. Now they are fighting again. Wyatt winning doesn't do anything to elevate him. Jericho winning doesn't mean anything.

Big One

Banned
What is this season premiere business all about? Is it that shitty movie voice-over opening going to be a thing now? Fuck you Kevin Dunn.

Ithil

This "season premiere" thing they've never mentioned before and never will again is a pretty lame way of pretending this is a special episode. They're gonna get killed by MNF and there's nothing they can do about it.

RP912

Banned
It reeks of desperation.

But honestly that's a good thing. WWE usually does well when backed in a corner.

There's a different between a certain company putting them in a corner and them putting themselves in that corner at the same time being comfortable with it.

Ithil

JBL constantly proclaiming matches to have "a big fight feel" is tiresome. That's not something you can just claim for everything.

There's a different between a certain company putting them in a corner and them putting themselves in that corner at the same time being comfortable with it.
True true. I was talking about the nfl though. Wwe certainly hasn't helped themselves of course

Big One

Banned
It reeks of desperation.

But honestly that's a good thing. WWE usually does well when backed in a corner.
WWE is really the only one to blame for that. Constantly pushing Cena is hurting the company and it's showing more than ever. Yes the merch and ratings are good, but they could be much much better and that's the issue with Cena. WWE is convinced that Cena is THE GUY to go to because he's a ratings draw. The problem is that Cena isn't getting any new viewers to the product, and anyone who is an adult who might be interested in the product are constantly reminded that Cena is still at the top.

Anth0ny

It's the season premiere, everyone.

Season premiere.

Big things going down tonight.

please don't watch football

Top Bottom