• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

RP912

Banned
True true. I was talking about the nfl though. Wwe certainly hasn't helped themselves of course

I seriously can't think of a time where wwe actually went balls out to compete with the nfl since 1999. Usuaully around this time wwe plays it extremely safe which is kind of silly.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Even so, it's not as strong as before, which just makes him look goofy as shit. Korporate Kane is better these days anyway.
He wears enough eye makeup, just not at public stuff.

kane-f1.jpg

Sabucin

I have a question for WWE Network's users.

Let's suppose that I have a very laggy conection, so watching PPVs online is a pain in the ass. If I start to watch the PPV 30 minutes after its starts... Can I watch it from the beginning? and if I can... Is that a possible solution to a laggy connection?

FHIZ

This is the first cage match I've watched since getting back into wrestling after years of not watching it... Since when can you just walk out the door on a cage match? I mean, I can't imagine that'll ever happen for the sake of putting on a good show, but even just having the option just diminishes the idea of a cage match for me.

Pad lock that shit!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Not really, he would be with Seb Colter speaking about Ran Paul and all that Dont treat on mean realm

He is still "kane" doing the voice and everything
He's not doing the voice. He doesn't even wear the eye contact as Korporate Kane. And GGG doesn't have a problem with immigration.

Ravager61

This is a great match.

The whole "escape through the door" thing always bugs me about cage matches though. Never understood that really. Should be climb over or nothing.

FHIZ

Well, fuck me, they did just use the walk out to win. That seems lame to me, but at least it was sold well.

ElRenoRaven

I have always hated the whole leave the door shit for cage matches. I miss when cage matches were insane too. I'm talking tons of cage usages as a weapon.

If this was the attitude era he would have given Jericho the sister abigail from the top of the cage. Everything is so damn bland now.

Top Bottom