• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Fox318

[OT 2] Cena says "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine."

I5FLTNg.png

Anth0ny

SAME OLD SHIT REPEAT SAME OLD SHIT REPEAT SAME OLD SHIT REPEAT SAME OLD SHIT REPEAT SAME OLD SHIT REPEAT SAME OLD SHIT REPEAT SAME OLD SHIT REPEAT SAME OLD SHIT REPEAT SAME OLD SHIT REPEAT SAME OLD SHIT REPEAT SAME OLD SHIT REPEAT SAME OLD SHIT REPEAT SAME OLD SHIT REPEAT SAME OLD SHIT REPEAT

Ultimate Swerve to make cena put everyone in shock...i mean if they hypothetically do that it would be the biggest surprise in history if he had the ultimate face promo just to turn heel lol

Remember Cena is here primarily cause he was part of Heyman's fantastic run with Smackdown. He got over under his writing, so Heyman created this.

So what you're saying is...Heyman needs to write for Cena again?

Also: I've been following Stroud since SummerSlam, Raw's been largely ass since SummerSlam. Correlation?

Raw64life

I'd be a lot more interested in this feud if these 2 hadn't been randomly selected to face each other a dozen times in a row for no reason earlier in the year like they recently did with Rollins/RVD.

Top Bottom