• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

tm24

Woooo! Hey look Miz! A proper figure four!

Also, anyone else find it hilarious that CMLL managed to fix the stream issue? So take that ROH! Even mexico does stuff better than you

tm24

I love how Tirantes surprising competence is actually a storyline in this match, He usually ignores the actual rules of the match

tm24

Have the rudos won every match so far?

Well, if you want to get technical, Marco/Rush/Vangellys could go 2 technicos/1 rudo or 1 technico/2 rudos

Also, i love the commentary team. The rudo commentator is saying he's received news that Mephisto was playing with his towel and it slipped out of his hand. So good

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
bo_dallas_gfx_with_logo_by_masterextremehd-d58tk8h.png

tm24

I actually forgot until the commentary team mentioned it that each team have actually been tag team champs before.

tm24

Crowd is turning hard on the finish of this match. They got baited and switched hard. Even though they're getting a better match.

Ithil

I'm really surprised they're not doing the older megastars Mask vs Mask. That seemed like a no brainer.

Crowd seems to agree.

tm24

so wait, does that mean the main event will be volador vs. sombra because they won?

Yes. CMLL in their infinite genius decided they can milk the fans twice by baiting 2 different mask matches. Its not the first time they've done it. Except everyone wanted UG vs Atlantis. Look, Konnan is right that CMLL is kind of run by idiots.

Though last time they did it did produce one of the best mask matches ever so who knows, they could get lucky twice

Also, spoilers, but Volador is so losing. He just got married and his dad just had surgery. The hints are there

Yes. CMLL in their infinite genius decided they can milk the fans twice by baiting 2 different mask matches. Its not the first time they've done it. Except everyone wanted UG vs Atlantis. Look, Konnan is right that CMLL is kind of run by idiots.

Though last time they did it did produce one of the best mask matches ever so who knows, they could get lucky twice

Also, spoilers, but Volador is so losing. He just got married and his dad just had surgery. The hints are there

I'm sure they will get a good gate here but how can CMLL grow THE BUSINESS by screwing over their fans like this?

Ithil

I mean I'm sure this is gonna be a better match, but surely you want the bigger match at your 80th anniversary? I can't imagine you're gonna still have the opportunity at the 90th.

tm24

I'm sure they will get a good gate here but how can CMLL grow THE BUSINESS by screwing over their fans like this?

I mean I'm sure this is gonna be a better match, but surely you want the bigger match at your 80th anniversary? I can't imagine you're gonna still have the opportunity at the 90th.

Look, CMLL is run by idiots. Im not joking when i say that CMLL would be the biggest thing in Mexico with WWE booking. Even that is miles better than current CMLL booking. The funniest part is that the CMLL booker is Ultimo Guerrero! Unfortunately the programming dept rules supreme

Also, Los Revolucionarios are fucking swagtastic

And the crowd is gonna post-WM Raw this match hard

tm24

Fraude chants starting up again. Poor main event. UG and Atlantis pearl harboring Volador/Sombra is the only way to save this show

tm24

God damn that shot of the ramp with both of them visible was sick. Too bad no one cares

LOL at the commentary going full blown Lawler mode and saying the crowd is split. Theyre all pretty united in their hatred of this match

Also, both luchadors having their dads as their second is fucking great

tm24

That Volador Spiral was brutal

So was that hurricarana into the barricade. They're slowly winning the crowd over!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm just going to believe that the kid in that video is you and you've had your current level of fandom ever since. Obviously, this ruthless act of vandalism is also what led to your complete disregard for authority.
That kid is probably a superhero now, all thanks to Kane's inspiration.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
#gamechanger

WWE 2K14 is apparently going to have 'superstar heads' meaning you can use the ingame model heads for your CAWs and change the hair, makeup, tights, etc.

Basically this means updating attire won't be ghetto anymore. It's actually a huge deal. Like how SoulPlaya has to download Kane CAWs that do his tights right.

#gamechanger

WWE 2K14 is apparently going to have 'superstar heads' meaning you can use the ingame model heads for your CAWs and change the hair, makeup, tights, etc.

Basically this means updating attire won't be ghetto anymore. It's actually a huge deal. Like how SoulPlaya has to download Kane CAWs that do his tights right.

EVERYONE IS NOW BO DALLAS

Top Bottom