• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
LOL Dolphins is giving up the spoilers and has just posted the rest from his source:

My source was wrong. I am done here. The rest of winners on the card were scheduled to be Ambrose, Shield, Axel & Heyman, and Bryan.

CAN YOU DIG IT SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
booker-digit.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
They've been planning this match for a while now, why didn't they put it on the card before hand?

I will never understand why WWE can't book ahead properly.

Aiii

So not worth it
The Miz has GOT to be the saddest former WWE Champion in all of WWE history. I bet they regret ever putting the title on him.

jred2k

So not only is Ric Flair not selected as great WHC, we have to watch Miz desecrate his legacy with that fucking "Figure Four".

The Miz has GOT to be the saddest former WWE Champion in all of WWE history. I bet they regret ever putting the title on him.

Imagine if he'd defeated the company's biggest star in a Wrestlemania main-event, something Punk, Bryan et al will probably never get handed to them!

:(

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I'm happy that WWE changed the match outcome for the WHC or that Dolphins' source was wrong. Now things feel unpredictable for the first time in a while.

Top Bottom