• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm happy that WWE changed the match outcome for the WHC or that Dolphins' source was wrong. Now things feel unpredictable for the first time in a while.

This is the second time you post this, I went back and checked the spoiler in this thread and it said ADR retains.

He retained.

So here's a picture of Kaley Cuoco's breasts, because lord knows this match is putting me to sleep:

1237684_10151731981544682_1098391613_n.jpg

I cannot bring myself to watch that show - so I only know her from Charmed in 2006

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
This is the second time you post this, I went back and checked the spoiler in this thread and it said ADR retains.

He retained.

Wrong. You can see for yourself on Dolphins' Reddit page.

He said:

Alberto Del Rio will defeat Rob Van Dam

Followed by:

Alberto Del Rio was the loser. There is no justifying that selection. My source was wrong. He believes it was changed on a fly during the match and only a handful of individuals knew about it. In other words, WWE has done its job.

Check the actual source next time.

jred2k

Can't remember the last match Fandango won, maybe WrestleMania?

http://www.profightdb.com/wrestlers/fandango-3434.html

It was Main Event a couple weeks ago. Its been over a month since he had a win on Smackdown and he hasn't won on Raw since May.

Its kind of ridiculous how little they are doing with him. If they aren't gonna give a shit about the IC belt they might as well just put it on him and see if he can get some traction with it.

DMczaf

I think I would have been fine with WWE airing tonight's episode of Total Divas for the first hour instead of what we got.

Top Bottom